Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 08-20-2005, 03:17 PM

Default free $10 from empire. what a pile of crap.

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Brian(*********),

You have been awarded a bonus amount of 10.00 and the money has been added into your account. You are free to use this bonus amount to play at Empire Poker. However, if you wish to cashout the 10.00, you will need to play 300 raked hands before 25-AUG-2005 EST.

If the above conditions are not met, your bonus will expire.
For Details and disclaimer click http://www.empirepoker.com/offers/ca...striction.htm.

Hope you are having an exciting time playing at Empire Poker. Do check the latest promotions by visiting our monthly events calendar.

VIP club member? You deserve more! We have just launched The VIP Customer Support Team - 24/7, personal, fast, and efficient.
EXCLUSIVE for our VIP Players Club.

From now on, contact us anytime at vip@empirepoker.com

Sincerely Yours,
Customer Care Manager
info@empirepoker.com
www.ep.com

[/ QUOTE ]

So:

if i do my reload bonus on the 22nd, the raked hands (300 of them) will go towards clearing this BS (at 30x raked/$1) before they go towards the reload (at 10x raked), right?

this is a big stinky pile of crap bonus, no? should i email them and ask that it be taken out of my account? i am concerned about recent empire whore bannings, so i usually play a few hundred hands before and after i clear the reload- this is just gonna make me look like MORE of a whore.

empire sucks ass. thoughts?
Old 08-20-2005, 03:45 PM

Default Re: free $10 from empire. what a pile of crap.

ya EMPIRE is just a bunch of money grubbers, then are trying to CLOP YOU UP SO YOU HAVE TO PLAY THERE.

tHEY will problaly make more then 10 bucks off you when you play 300 hands.

I am worried now and think I need to check my accounts to make sure they didn;t pull that crap on me

THEY ARE IDIOTS
Old 08-20-2005, 05:42 PM

You sure it's not stackable? I thought I read somewhere that party and skins bonuses are all stackable... But I could be way off base. I am new to whoring.
Old 08-20-2005, 05:45 PM

You're getting screwed here, but can't you just wait until after the 25th, let the $10 bonus expire, and then do the regular Empire reload?
Old 08-20-2005, 06:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You sure it's not stackable? I thought I read somewhere that party and skins bonuses are all stackable... But I could be way off base. I am new to whoring.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's not worried about not getting the reload, he just doesn't want to have to play 300 hands to clear a measly $10 just so he can go on to the reload.

It's complete BS, and I think I'd try to have them remove it. Or maybe if all there is in your account is the $10, just go lose it all at a NL table, and maybe that will get rid of the bonus.
Old 08-20-2005, 07:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You're getting screwed here, but can't you just wait until after the 25th, let the $10 bonus expire, and then do the regular Empire reload?

[/ QUOTE ]

ordinarily, yes- usually, i wait until the very end of a reload peroid before i make my deposit (less whores playing), but this time, i can't; I leave for a vacation on the 23rd, and was planning on dpositing and playing 1k hands to clear the reload all on the 22nd. this adds 300 hands to that, and 1000 was marginal already.

empire's a bunch of k-holes.
Old 08-20-2005, 07:17 PM

They are giving you $10 and you are complaining. Sounds like a "You might be a bonus whore if" type thing.
Old 08-20-2005, 07:28 PM

It doesn't matter when you deposit for the regular reload, simply deposit between the 22nd and 24th, and then wait to clear the regular bonus until after the 25th.
Old 08-20-2005, 07:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They are giving you $10 and you are complaining. Sounds like a "You might be a bonus whore if" type thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would complain too. Consider if they gave you $1 and you had to play 1 million hands to clear, before you were able to do the reload. Much more dramatic, but you get the picture.
Old 08-20-2005, 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It doesn't matter when you deposit for the regular reload, simply deposit between the 22nd and 24th, and then wait to clear the regular bonus until after the 25th.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, it does. i will be hiking/surfing (sans computer) from the 23rd till the fifth, so i was planning on doing the reload (1k hands) on the 22nd. now it's 1,300 hands.

whatever. it's really not that big of a deal, i suppose i'll just clear those 300 raked hands this weekend sometime- but one would think that somebody in their promotions department would figure that this kinda screws with the reload.

...and 30x raked/$1 isn't even as good as rakeback at 2/4 and 3/6(which i do not have at empire, so clearing such a bad $10 bonus bonus instead of playing eurobet actually costs me money). bastards.