Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Other Gambling Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-21-2005, 01:20 PM

Default Funny Craps story

Last week I'm hanging out with Photoc and we're playing the $2 craps at boulder station with his roommate (who shall remain nameless). We're all getting pretty drunk, and having a good time. Now normally Photoc's roommate is a dont bettor, but today he's been betting the do's. And once he starts betting one way, he "doesn't switch," that's his rule.

Now Photoc and I are betting $2 pass and come with like 3x odds or maybe 5x at the most, but his roommate is betting pretty big, like $10 with 10x odds etc etc.

We're all doing OK, not winning and losing too much, but lately the streak has been bad for the right bettors, and we're losing a bit. His roommate decides it's time to go, and he's going to make one last big bet. He decides to go against the right bettors (thus breaking his own rule), and bets $25 on don't pass. Photoc and myself faithfully put up our $2 on the pass line.

The point comes 10. I put up $7 odds and Photoc puts up $5 odds. His roommate puts up $250 laying odds AGAINST the 10. He was going to BUY the ten, but changed his mind at the last minute and bet the don't.

The shooter throws the dice again, and sure enough, it's a 10. Pay the do's and take the donts.

Photoc and me do a HUGE high-five and shout out "YEAH!!" We've just won like $28 total between the two of us.

Photoc's roommate is absolutely furious. Oops.

al

p.s. I play craps for entertainment and free beer, so get off me already!