Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Computer Technical Help
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2005, 04:21 PM

Default Dell.ca sale on 2001FPs

Thought I'd save my first post for something everyone could benefit from. Dell.ca has deals on all their 20"+ lcds right now. The 2001fp was first advertised on the 4th for $559 (20% off regular) but for some reason they changed the price to $608. I called them up and told the sales rep that the the price had changed all of a sudden and that the 2405FPW ($599) and the 2005fpw ($1039) were both 20% off so they said they'd give it to me for the cheaper price.

If you live in Canada and have been waiting to pick up this monitor, now would be a good time as I believe the price expires on the 12th of November. If for some reason they don't give you that price, pm and I'll give you the extension of the sales rep I spoke with.
Old 11-06-2005, 04:26 PM

Default Re: Dell.ca sale on 2001FPs

BTW, does anyone know if you can buy something from Dell USA and get warranty coverage in Canada? I know you can order something to an address in the states and pick it up but that might not be worth it even for the money you save if you had to ship it to the states and pick it up there if you encoutered some sort of hardware problem.
Old 11-06-2005, 04:31 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

the internet forum would probably appreciate this post more
Old 11-06-2005, 04:46 PM

Oops, my bad. Didn't know which forum this fit into. Looks like someone beat me to it anyways: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/newrep...part=1&vc=1

Feel free to lock/delete this thread.