Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-2005, 10:33 PM

Default Re: Gameplan for getting this chick... Advice Requested

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Echoing DB's advice - just make a move. You'll regret it if you don't. Str8Baller's advice is OK if you see each other alot. But since she will be pretty far away soon, time is of the essence.

Good Luck With This Foreign Chick,
-Al

[/ QUOTE ]
This is true. I didn't realize time was critical. I usually don't deal with long distance relationships since they never seem to work out. Just make a move like he said. I prefer not to be drunk, but if you both are and the time seems right, go for it! Timing is very important, don't move in for the kiss until you have atleast cuddled/held hands. One huge thing to look for is for her to lick her lips when you are close and face to face, that usually means she is ready to be kissed. Good luck man!!
PS. Don't ask to kiss her either. It's a huge sign of insecurity.

[/ QUOTE ]
We've cuddled up when watching movies and stuff. Given her some massages and pressed my luck with where I could go. She definitely didn't mind most of it. I honestly think she still just wants to be friends, but need to work it over if its possible.
Old 12-08-2005, 10:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Echoing DB's advice - just make a move. You'll regret it if you don't. Str8Baller's advice is OK if you see each other alot. But since she will be pretty far away soon, time is of the essence.

Good Luck With This Foreign Chick,
-Al

[/ QUOTE ]
This is true. I didn't realize time was critical. I usually don't deal with long distance relationships since they never seem to work out. Just make a move like he said. I prefer not to be drunk, but if you both are and the time seems right, go for it! Timing is very important, don't move in for the kiss until you have atleast cuddled/held hands. One huge thing to look for is for her to lick her lips when you are close and face to face, that usually means she is ready to be kissed. Good luck man!!
PS. Don't ask to kiss her either. It's a huge sign of insecurity.

[/ QUOTE ]
We've cuddled up when watching movies and stuff. Given her some massages and pressed my luck with where I could go. She definitely didn't mind most of it. I honestly think she still just wants to be friends, but need to work it over if its possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, I'm usually pretty sublte in these sorts of threads, but listen, you obviously don't want to be just friends. Just both get drunk, and kiss her. Don't worry about signals and stuff, just kiss her - in fact out of the blue may be the best in this case, it reduces her thinking time etc. Honestly, you gotta do this ASAP, unless all you want is a friend.

And you gotta wanna be deep, deep down a friend - otherwise this is gonna torture you for months - until you finally stop seeing her, in fact.

KISS HER!
Old 12-08-2005, 10:46 PM

My thinking is that if she is cuddling and letting you give her massages then you can kiss her. If you truly, honestly think that she just wants to be friends, kiss her anyways. If she doesn't like it, [censored] it, you tried. Find someone else who DOES like it. Trust me when I say this, it is better to not be friends with a girl you want especially if she knows it. She will just use you if she knows you want her because she knows you will do whatever she wants in an attempt to impress her. When I learned I was being used I went out and got another girl to make her jelous, and it worked rather well. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 12-08-2005, 10:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are being used. Whats the hurry to be in another relationship? You'll have the rest of your life for a relationship. Bang around and have some fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

Give me advice for how to do this. I couldn't even get laid off of myspace. I even tried going for the ugly chicks!

[/ QUOTE ]
1. Easiest lay is at closing time at a bar. The chix are drunk and looking to hook up if they haven't found someone yet.
2. Women can smell desperation so don't be running after them like a puppy dog. If you be cool and ignore them, they will want to know why you're not chasing them.
3. Booze always helps.
Old 12-08-2005, 10:49 PM

There you see her
Sitting there across the way
She don't got a lot to say
But there's something about her
And you don't know why
But you're dying to try
You wanna kiss the girl

Yes, you want her
Look at her, you know you do
Possible she wants you too
There is one way to ask her
It don't take a word
Not a single word
Go on and kiss the girl

Sha la la la la la
My oh my
Look like the boy too shy
Ain't gonna kiss the girl
Sha la la la la la
Ain't that sad?
Ain't it a shame?
Too bad, he gonna miss the girl

Now's your moment
Floating in a blue lagoon
Boy you better do it soon
No time will be better
She don't say a word
And she won't say a word
Until you kiss the girl

Sha la la la la la
Don't be scared
You got the mood prepared
Go on and kiss the girl
Sha la la la la la
Don't stop now
Don't try to hide it how
You want to kiss the girl
Sha la la la la la
Float along
And listen to the song
The song say kiss the girl
Sha la la la la
The music play
Do what the music say
You got to kiss the girl
You've got to kiss the girl
You wanna kiss the girl
You've gotta kiss the girl
Go on and kiss the girl

for once, crabs and chicks are a good mix.
listen to the crab, kiss the girl.
Old 12-08-2005, 10:59 PM

Tom -- giving advice on how to get laid is a big job, especially because I personally don't know your situation. It sounds like you're having a really hard time, though, so I'm gonna start from the beginning:

1) Your look - Yeah, it's really important. How a guy looks is not as important to girls as how a girl looks is to guys...but it's still crucial. It's essential to getting "quick pussy" (meaning, without putting in a lot of effort, money, or time). I'd assume if you were a huge studmonger that you'd not be having problems getting chicks. So...
a) Work Out. Some chicks are into arms, some into a nice flat stomach, others into how a guy's ass looks in tight jeans. Either way, spend some time at the gym (and if you already do, maybe spend a bit more time on problem areas) and tone up/bulk up if you're skinny/trim down if you're overweight.

b) Grooming - Go to a reputable salon and get a FEMALE stylist's opinion on what kind of cut would make you look the sexiest. Then let her give you that haircut...then tell her thanks, you're gonna be hanging out with some friends at X-bar and why doesn't she grab some of hers and meet you out. If that doesn't work, who cares - you got a cool haircut and easy practice. If it becomes awkward, go to someone else to replicate the cool haircut (take a picture soon afterward so you can just show it to someone else) -- if she comes out and sits on your face later, score. If it doesn't become awkward but she doesn't come out, keep going back whenever you need your haircut and make her your flirty-friend who you bone up on your skills with and have a little fun.

More of grooming, I'm sure you're down with this, but you never know. Make sure you're always freshly-showered, shaved, fingernails clipped, eyebrows not running together into one, teeth brushed, breath good with gum or mints, ears cleaned out, deoderant/nice cologne on, etc. Girls are easily grossed-out and they do appreciate a guy who's clean, looks neat and put together, and smells good.

c) Clothes - I don't know what works for you, but whatever your style...do it right. Don't dress like a slob. If you're going out somewhere (whether with the intention of meeting women or not), make sure you're dressed nicely. Stray away from T-shirts and holey jeans. Make sure your clothes are ironed and at least reasonably fashionable. If you got three or four "power ensembles," that wouldn't be a bad idea. These are clothes you've spent a decent amount of money on, have had approved by department store clerk or female friend(s), that accentuate your good features (blue if you have blue eyes, widening the shoulders if yours are a little narrow, hang right on you if you have less than a totally-flat stomach) and make you look cool. Wear these clothes when going out looking for girls...dating, etc.

2) Location
a) Internet - yeah, keep working on MySpace...but keep it all casual...don't be looking for a relationship, and work on your profile with a female friend (someone who is totally platonic)...browse people with her and ask her the type of things that she responds to when looking for a guy online. Also make sure you've got a couple of good pictures of you (maybe one that's just a straight-up shot of you and one that shows you with people having a good time...let her know what you look like and that people have fun when they're around you...all with a couple of pictures).

b) Bars/Clubs - Yes...these are still good places to meet girls. Approaching women in these places can be difficult or intimidating, which is why you must start out with an absolute rule: Three Seconds. When you see a girl that you are physically interested in, you have exactly three seconds to start walking towards her. Tell your buddies about this rule, and make them hold you to it. If you follow this rule, you don't have time to get all in your head and nervous.

Your actual approach may vary from situation to situation, or you may have a standard opener. It's all really based on your personal style and, MOST IMPORTANTLY, the girl. If you're talking to a 19-year-old blond chick with an SMU sorority shirt on and a set of Mercedez keys in her hands, you're obviously going to start differently than you would with a 24-year-old Goth-rocker, different still with a conservative-looking 30 year old divorcee. Most importantly, though, is to BE YOURSELF. I'm sure you've heard it before, Tom...but it's all about CONFIDENCE. You can't approach women seeking their validation of you being a cool guy and expect to get anywhere. You have to, HAVE TO, get it through your head that what you're doing is approaching a girl to decide if she's cool/sexy/funny enough for YOU. You're obviously not going to say that, but it should be your outlook. YOU are the #1...she is one of millions of your options. Obviously, you wanna be nice, and once you get into a serious relationship, you're certainly gonna want to be a gentleman, etc...but it sounds like you're good at relationships, bad getting into girls' pants. So for that, it's ALL....ABOUT....YOU.

c) Random Places - remember that girls go to (almost) all the same places you do. Tons of people meet in grocery stores, laundromats, the workplace, whorehouses (well - yeah), coffee shops, the gym (great place), the salon (like we already discussed). Be READY for those opportunities to strike. Be your confident, put-together self at all times and be willing to strike up conversations in unusual places. That alone could be the thing that gives you a leg up (possibly HER leg up over your shoulder).

Anyway...get over this weirdo foreign chick. A Foreigner...who's a PRUDE??? Are you KIDDING, the best thing about foreign girls is their lower moral standards about sexuality. This chick obviously thinks of you as a friend, lives far away, is socially awkward, has already shot your pseudo-wussy advances down, might be a neat person but is "just not that into you." And your comment earlier that she was the best you were gonna get...PLEASE!!!

Get out there and do things. Become a man who gets what he wants when he wants it. If you devote yourself to it fully, it will happen for you. And come back here and share stories.

Hope this helps a little. Take it easy.
Old 12-08-2005, 11:06 PM

Now I know why I'm not on the bar scene.
Old 12-08-2005, 11:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
More of grooming, I'm sure you're down with this, but you never know. Make sure you're always freshly-showered, shaved, fingernails clipped, eyebrows not running together into one , teeth brushed, breath good with gum or mints, ears cleaned out, deoderant/nice cologne on, etc. Girls are easily grossed-out and they do appreciate a guy who's clean, looks neat and put together, and smells good.

[/ QUOTE ]

classic
Old 12-08-2005, 11:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
She also came to the US to marry this dude

[/ QUOTE ]

If mail-order brides are your thing, sure. Keep trying.
Old 12-08-2005, 11:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She also came to the US to marry this dude

[/ QUOTE ]

If mail-order brides are your thing, sure. Keep trying.

[/ QUOTE ]

She wasn't mail order.