Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-19-2003, 09:04 AM

Default Man, what happened to the page?

Went away for 2 days and damn!

Anyway, this feels so stupid but I contacted Mason Malmuth via email with regards to buying an ad space here just so I can include the afiliate bonus code, so it will be more tolerable to the less flexible minded members. Or maybe I'll chuck this thing all together, was only experimenting but it seems like a waste of time.

Another thing is I gave much moral thought when a friend of mind asked me to help him make a bot to play online poker, and he also want me to help him with the optimal collusion strategy. Now whether you believe me or not, I have never attempted to use such techniques to gain an advantage, if I was that entrepreneurial I would have went ahead with his idea. I am still giving it much thought. My friend post here as BrianMarc.

Another thing, I have no relation with OC nor Eugeneel, they are both living in USA. I think the more intelligent members here would be able to figure that out from the differences between our prose, but experience here taught me to tolerate variances both in poker and human intellect.
Since I need my credit card to fund my accounts, pokerstars have my real details:
http://www.pokerstars.com/wsop2003_players.html

Notice Scotland is not a place in Florida. I think the only similarities with Eugeneel and OC is our age and maybe poker skill.

It is getting really difficult to discuss any subject here in a civilise manner, maybe that is why you need to pass exams and SAT tests before you can open your mouth in University. However, I still believe that overall the zoo has a high percentage of intelligent guys, am most impress with how Mason, MSsun, Crazy, Jason, handles the recent frustrations but it really gets bad when some members loses both their brain and humor.

PS: OC, I don't pimp Russian girls, however I do know many beautiful Russian girls and can introduce you for a feejk and please calm down for the goodness of mankind, when you feel an urge to post, give it a 5 mins delay and think if it is really worth posting.