Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid-High Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2005, 09:07 AM

Default Re: My Video (short - 6:39)

[ QUOTE ]

2) Nice table selection. How come whenever I sit at the Party 15/30 6-max it's full of LAGTAGS?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have never tried the 15/30, but you should be able to find good games regardles.

Every time I have ever tried 10/20, I table select like crazy, am rewarded with a ridiculouly nice table.

What is your table selection strategy?
Old 11-29-2005, 09:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

2) Nice table selection. How come whenever I sit at the Party 15/30 6-max it's full of LAGTAGS?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have never tried the 15/30, but you should be able to find good games regardles.

Every time I have ever tried 10/20, I table select like crazy, am rewarded with a ridiculouly nice table.

What is your table selection strategy?

[/ QUOTE ]

There are only 3 15/30 short tables.

Krishan
Old 11-29-2005, 09:28 AM

I can find great 15/30 full tables. In fact, i'm pretty confident I can make more $/hr at an average 15/30 than an average 30/60 at the moment.

It's just (as Krishan points out) there are only 3 15/30 6-max tables. In the hours I play, there seems to be the same bunch of pretty good LAGTAGs dominating those tables. I just find I'm almost allways better off with a good 10/20 table. In fact, I have stopped even bothering with those tables -- maybe I should start looking at them again, after seeing Krishans video.
Old 11-29-2005, 02:34 PM

What program do you use to reveal opponent's mucked hole cards???? that was awesome!!! or did you edit those in?
Old 11-29-2005, 02:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What program do you use to reveal opponent's mucked hole cards???? that was awesome!!! or did you edit those in?

[/ QUOTE ]

www.pokeracesoftware.com

krishan
Old 12-01-2005, 04:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

5:30 - The SB raises and you call in the BB getting 7:1 with 62s. This is great. The flop comes down K42 one of your suit. SB leads and you raise. I'd just let it go. I'd take 1 off closing the action.

[/ QUOTE ]

Party Poker 15/30 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

Preflop: Hero is BB with 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
UTG calls, MP calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises</font>, Hero calls, UTG calls, MP calls.

Flop: (8 SB) K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, UTG calls, MP folds, SB calls.

Turn: (7 BB) J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG calls, SB calls.

[/ QUOTE ]

Check turn. UTG's flop cold call is menacing.
Old 12-01-2005, 05:36 AM

Location: duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem (mets are 9-13, currently on a 1 game winning streak)

[ QUOTE ]
I think Josh is going to try and put it in a sticky sometime.

[/ QUOTE ]

i would have loved to but i didnt realize it was property of tstone, who didnt want it posted

i dont know if he wants it being posted, but if he wants to post it here so people know where to find it he can go ahead
Old 12-01-2005, 05:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also, what program did you use to make this video? Were you multitabling and then just edited it down to 1 screen?

[/ QUOTE ]

Camstudio. Moose made a great tutorial and posted it here on MUSH. But then it got deleted. I think Josh is going to try and put it in a sticky sometime.

I was going to single table but I decided to 2 table with only one table being recorded. I normally play more tables.

Krishan

[/ QUOTE ]

i think detailed instructions for making the best video would be great. post or pm.
Old 12-01-2005, 10:01 AM

Hi guys. I have the tutorial setup for www.pokeavi.com . It can be found here: http://www.pokeravi.com/tutorial.html

The site is all ready to go. I haven't "officially released" it yet because there are still some small kinks to be worked out but the major elements of the site have been finished. If you want to create an account and start uploading videos immediately private message me with your preferred password and I'll have you setup as soon as I get your message. We want to get several videos uploaded before the site is officially publicized.