Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 07-23-2005, 11:09 PM

Default London Police screwed up big time

Check this out. I just saw this.
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...in_underground

What should we do about this ? Police killed an innocent man.
Someone needs to be blamed. Should we put the police on trial now or should we just walk into the policeman's house and shoot him on sight like he did that man. What a bunch of idiots. BTW, I hate police. Police shot that man because they are afraid that people will find out that police are basically useless against bombing attacks. They can't stand for people to find out. People will be asking for their guns next. We can't have armed citizens walking the street so we kill anyone of ethnicity on sight. Yay !

BTW, they have a shoot to kill policy over there now. If you look like a terrorist, you just might die in london sometime soon. I declare terrorists the winner. They basically have gotten what they wanted. England is becoming communist.
Old 07-23-2005, 11:13 PM

Default Re: London Police screwed up big time

Meh, dunno yet. If you have multiple police chasing you with guns and you decide to run away or provoke them, then you deserve to be shot at given the circumstances in the column you linked.

However, if the shooting was not provoked, ie there he is lets gun him down, then [censored] is gonna fly.
Old 07-23-2005, 11:14 PM

Well, if he people were following you as you left your house and then you went to the subway and people were still following you , don't you think you might wonder why they were following you. You may either , 1) confront them and ask them what the hell they want 2) flee .

He chose to flee so he's dead.
Old 07-24-2005, 12:09 AM

are you guys serious?

first police were not in their uniform so he couldnt have known who they were... Second he might not have been able to speak/understand english... and he might have just panicked and became afraid and just ran.. wouldnt you be afraid if 5 guys started chasing after you with guns...He could have thought that they were terroists themselfs

I understand why people would not want to blame police for this one... but to blame the guy is just DUMB
Old 07-24-2005, 12:11 AM

Didn't you read my posts, sightless ? UM, I'm on your side man and I believe I have been arguing your point. I agree. Police were out of uniform and following him when he left his house since they already had him under surveillance. They continued to follow him and when he ran, they shot him. Wow, what great police work. (I'm being sarcastic in this whole thread basically)
Old 07-24-2005, 12:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Didn't you read my posts, sightless ? UM, I'm on your side man and I believe I have been arguing your point. I agree. Police were out of uniform and following him when he left his house since they already had him under surveillance. They continued to follow him and when he ran, they shot him. Wow, what great police work. (I'm being sarcastic in this whole thread basically)

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry I was not talkign about you...
Old 07-24-2005, 12:17 AM

Yeah man, [censored] the police! Cops should all be put on trial for war crimes, man. Seriously like, if there's anything I hate more than cops, oh wait one sec, let me hit this joint....ahhh, yeah so if there's anything I hate more than cops its like, Republicans, ya know man? Dude and like did I say how much I just enjoy smoking pot and listening to crunchy grooves? Jobs are for capitalist pigs, man.

-Matt
Old 07-24-2005, 12:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah man, [censored] the police! Cops should all be put on trial for war crimes, man. Seriously like, if there's anything I hate more than cops, oh wait one sec, let me hit this joint....ahhh, yeah so if there's anything I hate more than cops its like, Republicans, ya know man? Dude and like did I say how much I just enjoy smoking pot and listening to crunchy grooves? Jobs are for capitalist pigs, man. -Matt

[/ QUOTE ]

wrong forum
Old 07-24-2005, 12:25 AM

Keep your political musings out of OOT please.
Old 07-24-2005, 02:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
England is becoming communist.

[/ QUOTE ]First, none of this has anything whatsoever to do with Communism in any way.

Second, it's kinda funny reading the posts of people who praised and crowed about this 'shoot first' policy just yesterday.

Edit: Actually, it looks like many of them have been removed. This site has such weird moderation.