Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-23-2005, 11:49 PM

Default Having trouble signing up for Intertops

Intertops is the only Party skin that I never signed up for.
I just tried to do so now. I signed up, using a clean computer. Their signup says that they will email the password to you. It never came.

I emailed their support and asked them about it...
The answer included:

"We do not allow a player to open more than one account in our poker gaming system and you currently have an account with that is supported by our poker platform. The site where you are trying to open an account is also supported by the same poker system and therefore creating of the 2nd account will not be allowed. We are very sorry, you will not be able to create another account.

However, if you wish to still go ahead and register with IntertopsPoker.com, you will have to close your existing account. To open an account with us, you need to close the existing account by sending a written e-mail stating a brief reason as to why you wish to close your account and they will process your request for account closure. Once your account is closed you will receive a confirmation of your account closure. You will have to use a new e-mail address and account name to register an account with us and you will be able to create an account."

Did I just get a clueless customer support person, or am I the clueless one?