Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-15-2005, 04:49 PM

Default Re: Blacking out sucks.

The best part is when you go back to places where you've blacked out and everyone remembers you. I've been told that its very difficult to tell when I'm on auto-pilot so when I go back to a bar where I've blacked out, I like hearing about conversations in which I have no recollection.
Old 08-15-2005, 04:50 PM

Keep playing, player.
Old 08-15-2005, 04:56 PM

yeah i have something that has bothered me for awhile. back when i lived in CA there was this girl that i would hang out with every so often. i hung out with her for like a year overall but she was pretty low quality so i treated her like crap most of the time and never actually liked her. but she was ALWAYS super nice to me no matter what. if i had sex with her and didn't call her for the next month, doesn't matter she is still happy to hear from me. i tell her i have a legitimate girlfriend, doesn't matter she is still happy to hear from me and doesn't care. i say mean things to her while drunk so she will sleep at her place and not mine? doesn't matter, still happy to hear from me etc.

one night i blacked out while having sex with her. the next morning i woke up and she was not there. she never called me again, she never answered her phone when i called, and she never returned any attempt for me to communicate with her. that was about a year ago. i have no idea what i did, but i know it must have been bad and i really want to know what it was.
Old 08-15-2005, 04:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah i have something that has bothered me for awhile. back when i lived in CA there was this girl that i would hang out with every so often. i hung out with her for like a year overall but she was pretty low quality so i treated her like crap most of the time and never actually liked her. but she was ALWAYS super nice to me no matter what. if i had sex with her and didn't call her for the next month, doesn't matter she is still happy to hear from me. i tell her i have a legitimate girlfriend, doesn't matter she is still happy to hear from me and doesn't care. i say mean things to her while drunk so she will sleep at her place and not mine? doesn't matter, still happy to hear from me etc.

one night i blacked out while having sex with her. the next morning i woke up and she was not there. she never called me again, she never answered her phone when i called, and she never returned any attempt for me to communicate with her. that was about a year ago. i have no idea what i did, but i know it must have been bad and i really want to know what it was.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you had a Trainspotting-style 'accident'. That would probably do it. Either that or your tried to SIIHP without permission.
Old 08-15-2005, 04:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Either that or your tried to SIIHP without permission.

[/ QUOTE ]

This would be my guess.
Old 08-15-2005, 05:01 PM

Location: Hurricanes, animal corpses and your potential new tattoo have a lot in common. Think about it.

[ QUOTE ]
The thing is, for the most part, I have grown out of it. It's been a couple years since I last blacked out. Getting trashed on the drive home from a weekend fishing excursion just seemed fitting at the time.

[/ QUOTE ]
If getting that [censored] up on the ride home from a weekend trip seems appropriate, I don't think you've quite grown out of it.

It is a horrible feeling though. I've only done it three times, and the stories the next day were never pretty.
Old 08-15-2005, 05:03 PM

Nah, I think he killed her and buried her in the dumpster... just doesn't remember- easy defense.