Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-30-2005, 06:20 AM

Default Tip for Games Grid - REPLY TO F*^#£!G EMAIL!!!

So far I've sent 3 emails to Games Grid support. The 1st one got a reply within an hour or so, the second one remains unanswered after 2 days, and the 3rd one (basically saying you didn't reply to the last one, here's the same question again) also remains unanswered from yesterday.

Surely it can't be that difficult. After all they managed it the first time.

Sheriff
Old 05-01-2005, 03:11 AM

Default Re: Tip for Games Grid - REPLY TO F*^#£!G EMAIL!!!

Well you were fortunate enough to get a response at all. I have sent 3 and received none in return. This has led me to believe that this site may not be as legit as I had hoped it would be....though I could be totally wrong. But to answer a positive email should be easy. I am still waiting for a response. Anyone else have this problem?
Old 05-01-2005, 03:21 AM

no reply to my email either, 3 days and counting
Old 05-01-2005, 03:23 AM

I havent sent them an email yet, but i have yet to hear from them about the VFP program. I tried to sign up and put in my info and all that the next step is to wait for them to contact me, maybe they only do this kind of stuff on weekdays i donno. If thats the case thats not kosher and should be fixed immediatly.
Old 05-01-2005, 03:29 AM

check the other 237 threads on GG VFP program.
Old 05-01-2005, 05:16 AM

i never received email verification from them so i coundnt log in. i emailed them asking for them to resend and i got a response within hours. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-01-2005, 05:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i never received email verification from them so i coundnt log in. i emailed them asking for them to resend and i got a response within hours. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the same query I had that received a response. Seems they can cope with this one. Anything else looks to be a problem.

Anyone here received any sort of notification about the special freeroll for being referred by another player? I was trying to find out when this is.

Sheriff
Old 05-01-2005, 09:47 PM

i never got a response that i was signed up for the vfp but i am, should show up when your at cashier, look under the vfp details tab...also i sent an e-mail when i first signed up, had some questions and a whopping week and a half later i got a response...still like the site tho..i'm sure their support will improve
Old 05-01-2005, 10:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
look under the vfp details tab

[/ QUOTE ] I just signed up for the VFP Program ..how long does it take to show up in the cashier?
Old 05-01-2005, 11:09 PM

It was just added to the cashier after re-opening the software.

Assuming just $3-6 play:

Looks to my like VFP's pay obviously $9.00 per hour per table.FPP's should accumulate at ~$3-$4 per hour assuming 63 hph and looking at their rake schedule.Is this $3-4 pr hour guessestimate accurate for you guys playing already????

Looks to me like $12-$13 per hour prop pay total.The pot averages are horrid $2-4 ave. pot $14.16 and $3-6 $17.88 on tonite's games.
6-tabling for 6 hours assuming you just break-even is $432-$468 per day.Making $3-$4 per hour off FPP would equate 15-20 FPP per table hour at $3-6 at the 5-1 conversion ratio.To burn off the whole $5K Bonus you need 25,000 FPP's or 1250-1666 table-hours.If you play 36 table-hours a day thats 34-46 days to finish off the bonus.If you play 24th's a day you're going to have to hang around 52-69 days.
I think I could do 28th's a day and be done with it in 45-60 days.Assuming you broke even on your play that's $15,000-$16250 if FPP's accumulate at my upper range($4.00 per hour per table).At the lower range of $3.00 per hour FPP earn you would be forced to play more table-hours to clear the $5K Bonus (1666 th's vs.1250th's)but you would earn more off VFP(Prop)Pay to make $19,992-$21,658.
So if my estimates are right.My FPP estimates may be off since I havent yet played these games.Seems to me you are looking realistically having to play 1666 table-hours to clear this baby.At $12 per hour that's $19,992.

The real question is will the quality of the games be so poor that you would have to deduct the rake from your prop play..If the games are absolutely breakeven all players will be losing money to the rake.at 63 hands per hour with an average rake of $0.75 per hand $47.25 is being taken off the table every hour-divide that by 9 players and all players of equal skill will lose $5.25 an hour-a big hit to your $12-$13 per hour FPP/VFP Prop play.My guess is almost all but the best players will actaully lose money on the earn long-term..so maybe you only lose $3,$4 to the rake.A more realistic assumption I think for me is to assume I will lose not $5.75 per hour to the rake but maybe $3.00.
If game quality suks you will not be making your Prop pay long-term over the required number of table-hours unless you are better than your opponents.since most of these games have pitiful pot averages and are full of TAG players seems to me a realistic hourly earn would only $9-$10 per table hour longterm.I will play in these games and it all depends on the quality of the games ..IF what I guess is accurate and the games are poor my time is better spent elsewhere.If I can breakeven or have a positive on earn just off my play $20K+ for a month and a half's work is great.The question is the game quality..There's a big difference between poor game quality eroding your prop play to $9-10 per th and breakeven or 1bb/hr quality games for up to $18-$19 per th.