Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Science, Math, and Philosophy

Old 11-02-2005, 01:10 PM

Default Re: Bible Content 2

[ QUOTE ]
"We already know the answer is no. But, I assume he is asking you how the heck they got on the friggin' Ark"

Excuse me RJT but his answer is, I believe, NOT no.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I know.
Old 11-02-2005, 01:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"We already know the answer is no. But, I assume he is asking you how the heck they got on the friggin' Ark"

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I know.

[/ QUOTE ]
Lol! Guys, relax. I already answered this in another thread a moment ago, but I'll post it here, too.

I did not claim www.answersingenesis.org to be infallible. What my link did do, however, was provide a reasonable answer as to how all the animals could fit on the ark, which was the purpose of my post.
Old 11-02-2005, 01:30 PM

"Lol! Guys, relax. I already answered this in another thread a moment ago, but I'll post it here, too.

I did not claim www.answersingenesis.org to be infallible. What my link did do, however, was provide a reasonable answer as to how all the animals could fit on the ark, which was the purpose of my post."

That was no answer.

Will you go on record as stating that you do not believe dinosaurs lived at the same time as man?

Will you go on record as believing that the Earth is more than a million yaers old?
Old 11-02-2005, 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I know.

[/ QUOTE ]
Lol! Guys, relax. I already answered this in another thread a moment ago, but I'll post it here, too.

I did not claim www.answersingenesis.org to be infallible. What my link did do, however, was provide a reasonable answer as to how all the animals could fit on the ark, which was the purpose of my post.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is about the 5th time I seen you evade a question with a link. None of us want to navigate through a biblical apologist website to find out how 2 of every animal could possibly fit on a boat, as, for everyone that finds the notion ridiculous, it's akin to looking at a lunatic's website showing how it's possible that he sled down a rainbow and knifed a leprachaun to death for his gold. Give us your answer so we don't have to reply to what some website says. At the very least, summarize what the site says so we can reply. You obviously have a lot of xian website resources that you, I assume, have read, and therefore it shouldn't be all that difficult to rehash the main points.
Old 11-02-2005, 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I know.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is about the 5th time I seen you evade a question with a link. None of us want to navigate through a biblical apologist website to find out how 2 of every animal could possibly fit on a boat, as, for everyone that finds the notion ridiculous, it's akin to looking at a lunatic's website showing how it's possible that he sled down a rainbow and knifed a leprachaun to death for his gold. Give us your answer so we don't have to reply to what some website says. At the very least, summarize what the site says so we can reply. You obviously have a lot of xian website resources that you, I assume, have read, and therefore it shouldn't be all that difficult to rehash the main points.

[/ QUOTE ]
The link that I posted went directly to the page that answered the question about fitting animals into the ark. There was no navigation required. The reason I answered with a link rather than an explanation was because the answer was quite lengthy and there was no point in my retyping what was already there. It was also very easy to read by the way.

You may have missed all this because Sklanksy jumped threads. The question he asked in this thread actually had to do with a post in another thread. The link I posted was in that other thread.
Old 11-02-2005, 02:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"Lol! Guys, relax. I already answered this in another thread a moment ago, but I'll post it here, too.

I did not claim www.answersingenesis.org to be infallible. What my link did do, however, was provide a reasonable answer as to how all the animals could fit on the ark, which was the purpose of my post."

That was no answer.

Will you go on record as stating that you do not believe dinosaurs lived at the same time as man?

Will you go on record as believing that the Earth is more than a million yaers old?

[/ QUOTE ]

While I may be answering in ignorance, I do not believe that dinosaurs lived at the same time as man. I also believe that the Earth is more than a million years old. Most importantly, though, neither of these have anything to do with the subject matter of this thread, which by the way was the Tower of Babel.