Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2005, 12:16 PM

Default Re: Freshly Played Hand

MP3 is more likely to play a flush draw or OESD draw like this rather than the range you gave him, in which case his equity is greater. It comes out to around 36/34/31 or so.

I think point here is we have no read on mp3 if he has three bet cc i wouldnt put him on pp or straight,flush any more than i would put him on chasing A high. Our friend mp2, since he is a poster of some renown, i have to put on the flush draw, mayebey straight draw to a lesser degree. So i bet river here feeling like i have a better than fifty percent chance of being ahead here.
Old 11-08-2005, 12:24 PM

Default Re: Freshly Played Hand

[ QUOTE ]
MP3 is more likely to play a flush draw or OESD draw like this rather than the range you gave him, in which case his equity is greater. It comes out to around 36/34/31 or so.

I think point here is we have no read on mp3 if he has three bet cc i wouldnt put him on pp or straight,flush any more than i would put him on chasing A high. Our friend mp2, since he is a poster of some renown, i have to put on the flush draw, mayebey straight draw to a lesser degree. So i bet river here feeling like i have a better than fifty percent chance of being ahead here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Another person spoke of the range I gave teh PF 3 bet caller. Honestly, his range doesn't effect the fact that my equity is going down on the turn.

However...it does effect my equity if a J falls. Now the effect has gone from positive to negative.