Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Home Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-22-2005, 06:09 AM

Default Re: great, now i\'m the a-hole boyfriend

[ QUOTE ]
really? so if everyone tried to argue that 2-pair beat 3 of a kind, you would just give in?
as far as the wrong forum. i'm not sure this even falls into one of the forums. i was just wondering if any who plays full-time has had problems explaining basic rules in a friendly game. i did feel bad afterwards which i guess is why it's still on my mind. even though the girl who complained showed up with $5 and someone else covered for her and she didn't even know what beats what and one of the other girls came with her husband and 2 kids and her husband got so drunk he quit in the middle of the game and someone had to drive him home and then come back.
everyone agreed after that it worked better the way we did it. it was just the one friend who complained. but it was enough to make me feel bad about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

People are idiots, expect nothing, never be disappointed. They managed to [censored] up a perfectly simple game and then somehow blame you, if I was you I would pass on playing with these fools next time, you are the only one who has a clue and they should have taken your advice in good faith.

Mack