Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2005, 04:45 PM

Default OT: A lot of you have ego problems.

I have never seen such ego from a bunch of internet players in my life including the mod. All of you think you are great poker players making millions of dollars. Everytime someone posts something you deem "stupid". You bash the person i.e the free poker coach. 99% started playing because you saw it on espn now make a couple of bucks playing poker and now you are poker gods. Give me a break. Some of you need to check your egos at the door cuz I am sure 99% of you are not as good as you think you are.
Old 10-21-2005, 04:46 PM

Default Re: OT: A lot of you have ego problems.

[ QUOTE ]
Everytime someone posts something you deem "stupid". You bash the person...

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this would be a good time to do so. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-21-2005, 04:47 PM

Poker players have egos? The [censored] you say!
Old 10-21-2005, 04:47 PM

HEHE I find that funny too. Good catch.
Old 10-21-2005, 04:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Poker players have egos? The [censored] you say!

[/ QUOTE ]

You are missing the point. The point of these forums are to learn. Go to the MTT forums. Everyone is quick to help out a new player. Here all you guys say is "you are stupid" "Your ROI is a lie" " HAHA you are only beating the 10s". All of you have to realize people come here to learn not to be bashed by the likes of you. Who the hell are you guys anyway?? A bunch of wannabe pros. Maybe one or two of you make any significant money but the rest of you I highly doubt.
Old 10-21-2005, 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You are missing the point.

[/ QUOTE ]

You posted a seemingly innocuous question (one that probably could have been answered by the FAQ in at least 3 different places) and someone was mean to you. K, got the point.

[ QUOTE ]
Who the hell are you guys anyway?? A bunch of wannabe pros. Maybe one or two of you make any significant money but the rest of you I highly doubt.

[/ QUOTE ]

So just wait til everyone goes bust and have your run of the place.
Old 10-21-2005, 04:57 PM

If you think this is bad stay out of other other topics. There if you make a post they think is stupid or question the moderator they ban you from 2+2. It happened to me and my friend. I guess these forums kinda stray from a public place to exchange advice and turn into little groups of friends that give a hard time to outsiders.
Old 10-21-2005, 05:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have never seen such ego from a bunch of internet players in my life including the mod. All of you think you are great poker players making millions of dollars. Everytime someone posts something you deem "stupid". You bash the person i.e the free poker coach. 99% started playing because you saw it on espn now make a couple of bucks playing poker and now you are poker gods. Give me a break. Some of you need to check your egos at the door cuz I am sure 99% of you are not as good as you think you are.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean like your first post in this forum where a well respected poster went out of his way to answer your question directed only to him?

Yeah, seems really horrible to be a n00b here...

I'm really not sure what you're referring to, since you give no examples, but if you can't handle flak from a couple of nobody weirdos like me or other STT posters, how in the hell can you expect to keep cool when playing poker?

Edit: Also there are obviously more ballas here than any other forum! Batch, please! Ok, well maybe not more than mid-high NL.
Old 10-21-2005, 05:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I should make over 100K playing poker in the next 12 months.

*has huge ego*
Old 10-21-2005, 05:04 PM

I'm really not sure what you're referring to, since you give no examples, but if you can't handle flak from a couple of nobody weirdos like me or other STT posters, how in the hell can you expect to keep cool when playing poker?
Closed Thread