Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-29-2005, 03:10 AM

Default Re: Is this sustainable?

i never liked fps that much. i loved rts games though.. raptor pwns sc, raptor pwns wc3. oh! i also like mmos, buuuuut, they dont take a lot of twitchy skill. only if yer dueling and are actually good. well.. ok cs was kinda fun at internet cafes with the guys back in the day.. but whatever. holla
Old 08-29-2005, 03:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i need something that will autobuy me into the next available tournament

[/ QUOTE ]

this is dangerous. what if it wont turn off when you want it to and it opens up as many tables as it can so you have to shut off your cpu to shut the program off and you miss valuable time on the tournaments that were already open before.

just a pessimistic paranoid thought

[/ QUOTE ]

can only have 4 open on each account, so you can self set the maximum. control/alt/delete out of the program to end it. easy enough. holla

[/ QUOTE ]

An easier solution would be to just have the program bring you up all the way to the part where you check the box and click ok, this only takes a second and this way you will never enter a tournament you dont want to enter.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok fine i can live with that. the program should also close the table after i bust and click send hand history to email or whatever. that way i dont have to do that either. god this proggy could be so cool [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] holla
Old 08-29-2005, 03:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i never liked fps that much. i loved rts games though.. raptor pwns sc, raptor pwns wc3. oh! i also like mmos, buuuuut, they dont take a lot of twitchy skill. only if yer dueling and are actually good. well.. ok cs was kinda fun at internet cafes with the guys back in the day.. but whatever. holla

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, nothing beats the adrenaline rush of a good fps, IMO. You need both brains and fast pin-point reflexes. What more could you want?
Old 08-29-2005, 03:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, nothing beats the adrenaline rush of a good fps, IMO. You need both brains and fast pin-point reflexes. What more could you want?

[/ QUOTE ]

thats how the best rts games are. i know a bunch of idiots that pwn at halo 2 and cs source, but i dont know anyone that pwns at rts games thats a morean. holla
Old 08-29-2005, 03:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is dangerous. what if it wont turn off when you want it to and it opens up as many tables as it can so you have to shut off your cpu to shut the program off and you miss valuable time on the tournaments that were already open before.

[/ QUOTE ]

can only have 4 open on each account, so you can self set the maximum. control/alt/delete out of the program to end it. easy enough. holla

[/ QUOTE ]

An easier solution would be to just have the program bring you up all the way to the part where you check the box and click ok, this only takes a second and this way you will never enter a tournament you dont want to enter.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok fine i can live with that. the program should also close the table after i bust and click send hand history to email or whatever. that way i dont have to do that either. god this proggy could be so cool [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] holla

[/ QUOTE ]

i'll buy this program if anyone makes it
Old 08-29-2005, 03:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'll buy this program if anyone makes it

[/ QUOTE ]