Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-01-2005, 01:06 AM

Default Party Poker VIP Payments

Well it's December. Has anybody recieved their payment yet? I haven't yet but will post when I do.
Old 12-01-2005, 12:38 PM

Default Re: Party Poker VIP Payments

Nothing yet! Also my VIP rep as disappeared and I cannot get a reply from the VIP department. This is very disappointing...I have sent multiple emails over the past two weeks and have not received a reply. It appears that they have absolutely no idea what they are doing. How is it possible that a company like this can be so successful? [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2005, 12:55 PM

My offer was $160 for every 4k raked hands. Played about 17k and I got this email.

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for contacting us.

Congratulation! You have completed more than 6004 raked hands in November.
Hence a bonus of $160 will be credited to your real money account after December
the 5th.

We are grateful for your patience in this matter.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Aurelie
VIP Club
Poker Customer Care

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-01-2005, 02:05 PM

I was contacted by a party VIP manager or something on Nov 21 who informed me that my $1250 for 30k hands deal would still be honored.
I think my previous VIP-rep isn't there anymore but I'm not sure.
I was concerned about my original deal because they sent my some sort of pop-up ofer for only $250 for 9k points and I thought maybe they had forgotten about the original November offer (some members of the VIP department had indeed not been aware of it).

Anyway, here's my latest e-mail to him:

Hi xxxxxxx - I did not play the full 30k raked-hands last month. but I played almost that total (probably about 25k raked-hands) and thus I should still be paid accordingly. Perhaps $1,000 or a little more as I did make it to 80% of the goal and I was told that if I did that I would get 80% of the incentive-money.

Please let me know when I can expect to receive payment.

Also, I have not received any kind of offer for the month of December.
I am very interested in getting some sort of incentive to continue to bring my high-volume play to your site for the coming month but since nothing has been offered to me I believe I will have to transfer the bulk of my play to other sites that have already extended me offers.
Looking forward to bringing more of my play back to Party in the future but, for now, it seems that the VIP-club still has some organizational kinks to work out.
Old 12-01-2005, 03:19 PM

I have tried to contact party and have not gotten a reply. If this continues I might take my play to pokeroom.
Old 12-01-2005, 03:43 PM

i have not received payment or a december offer. has party abandoned us? [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] time to move to another site? [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2005, 04:16 PM

Hehe,

I think you pretty much captured the predicament in that one sentance of yours - "How is it possible that a company like this can be so successful?"

It is because they are successful that they are falling short in the customer care area. Successful customer services (and that includes VIP services) are built over time. If a company hire lots of new people and move former key people to other positions within the company a situation like this can quite easily occur. Companies that grow too fast (due to success) are more likely to end up in a mess like this.

Mr.Rakeback!
Old 12-01-2005, 05:00 PM

Hi Bob -

hope you don't mind, but i'm basically copying your latest email. I'll be sure to report results. you should hear from me by february.
Old 12-01-2005, 05:30 PM

You're kidding right? I got my Oct payment on the 11th and my offer on like the 17th.
Old 12-01-2005, 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well it's December.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah, for a whole six minutes when you posted this. Did you really expect it in your account at 12:01?