Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2005, 11:14 PM

Default Re: Here\'s the skinny about the left supporters here at 2+2 ........

[ QUOTE ]
.....you gloss over - very quickly I might add - something that doesn't support your pro-left politcal agenda, even though it is completely factual. Instead, you get all giddy firing away at something NOT FACTUAL, but something that is all the rage - e.g. the Minutemen in this case. Posting away with the arrogant "can-you-top-this?" (75% skin-head, 90& neo-nazis, ad nauseum) - mentality, but conistently no facts!!! Innuendo, repeated over & over, and pretty soon, all the left marchers in lock step recite these statements as fact. Dumb, dumb, dumb says the Good Dr, but what do I know? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

o for the love of god.

YOU started this thread about the minutemen. No mexican PM's or racist comments from him, NOTHING. If you wanted to talk about that WHY NOT PUT IT IN THE OP. you can't just have a go at us for not discussing the mexican PM's racist views, WHEN THE GOD DAMN THREAD IS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM. are we mind readers?

i provide you with some evidence to support my arguement, pictures, eyewitness accounts, etc. and you have the balls to tell me im not being factual? then you divert attention away from the topic of the thread that YOU started.

you are the one doing the glossing over.
Old 08-28-2005, 11:26 PM

Default I don\'t understand.......

....why u take the Lord's name in vain? and when the Mexican PM gets away with racists comments right under the noses of the polyannas (like yourself)...and the best you can do is trash the Lord - on the sabbath?? Whew, you need a chill pill.....jumpin' Jehosaphat, Jasmine!!! [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 08-29-2005, 01:58 AM

Default Re: I don\'t understand.......

[ QUOTE ]
....why u take the Lord's name in vain? and when the Mexican PM gets away with racists comments right under the noses of the polyannas (like yourself)...and the best you can do is trash the Lord - on the sabbath?? Whew, you need a chill pill.....jumpin' Jehosaphat, Jasmine!!! [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl, that's a patheticly weak reply. try and get some substance to your point of view.

if this is all you have, then i consider you roundly beaten sir!
Old 08-29-2005, 02:17 AM

Default Re: Here\'s the skinny about the left supporters here at 2+2 ........

"but conistently no facts!!! Innuendo, repeated over & over,"

Did you read my post which indicated that the racism charge was by a member of the Minute Men?

What does it mean when the Republican president, who was himself a governor of a state with a long border with Mexico, has called the Minute Men vigilantes? Is he a "left marcher?"
Old 08-29-2005, 10:30 AM

Default The racist, skinhead, neo-nazi Minutemen

Here are some nifty pictures of nazi Minutemen at a rally, flying their swastika flags, hassling jews, etc. Check out the haircuts.

Of course the Minutemen are vile racists. They do, after all, want to close the borders. Who needs more proof than that?
Old 08-29-2005, 12:34 PM

Default Re: The racist, skinhead, neo-nazi Minutemen

[ QUOTE ]
Here are some nifty pictures of nazi Minutemen at a rally, flying their swastika flags, hassling jews, etc. Check out the haircuts.

Of course the Minutemen are vile racists. They do, after all, want to close the borders. Who needs more proof than that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Good link. I don't believe they're all racists, but that is a good indication that racists function within their ranks. I lurk the Stormfront boards on occasion, and they have made it clear that several of them are Minutemen.
Old 08-30-2005, 07:34 PM

Default Victoria\'s secret

For a time I thought you were a failed computer program.

I now lean more towards failed Prince Albert.
Old 10-23-2005, 08:18 PM

Default Re: Trash from the right...

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] left right; what's the difference?

think about it

gl

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]