Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-29-2005, 04:11 PM

Default WHY IS EVERY CRYPTO PLAYER SO DAMN SLOW?!!

Every month I say this was the last time but still I get lured back to endure these table-loads of blinking slow idiots who take 20 seconds for every decision. Arrgh!
Old 04-29-2005, 04:22 PM

Default Re: WHY IS EVERY CRYPTO PLAYER SO DAMN SLOW?!!

Because playing slow at the Crypto sites is +EV, or at the minimum, reduces the variance as you earn your bonus. Fewer hands in five hours guarantees an increase in BB/100. Unless of course, you are playing at Inter, Plex or C Sun....
Old 04-29-2005, 04:40 PM

half of the crypto players are on sites like William Hill and UK Betting, which pay bonuses by the hour rather than dealt or raked hands. so they have a tendency to milk the time in order to reduce their bet exposure during the 5 hours.

to make things more tolerable, play multiple tables or another site at the same time as the crypto site. also try playing during the middle of the month when there are less of the tight whoring players around.
Old 04-29-2005, 04:51 PM

also try playing during the middle of the month when there are less of the tight whoring players around.

Conversely, wouldn't playing at sites such as UK betting and william hill early and late in the month be higher EV (even though there are many more BWs around) than playing in the middle of the month?
Old 04-29-2005, 05:02 PM

Since the cashouts are even slower than the players I usually buy into WH on the last day and do the bonus, then wait a day or two and do the bonus again in the new month. That way I can cashout and spare myself the frustration again for at least 8 weeks. I've given up totally on interpoker, that bonus is something akin to self-mutilation of the brain.

I'm a bit less agrivated now, perhaps something to do with being +40BBs. Rant over [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-29-2005, 06:51 PM

The crypto sites are good! The players are crap, the bonuses are good and the games aint that slow why do all you party players get so wound up about slowness, Chill guys! Just sit back and play on the £1-2 tables and youl rake it in.