Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2005, 11:07 PM

Default Playing GREAT!

So I have been really pulling everything together. And I know I'm playing well because I have been getting players to do exactly what I want them to. I got one player that was calling with too many marginal hands to get all in with me pre flop with AQ vs my AA. However I lost. I got another fella to call my set all in on the flop with no straight or flush possible. However I lost when he drew the flush on the river. I got another oppenent to call my set of fives all in with pocket queens. However I lost when he rivered a queen. Finally I got a player to call my A high straight all in, and he rivers a flush. I also doubled up a shortstack when I flopped a flush and he hit a boat.

After all this nonsense, I'm really feeling great. I am making all the adjustments to beat my oppenents and getting them to make the exact moves that I want them to. The results don't matter. I was just wondering when the money will start reflecting the results tho... hehe

Couple weeks? a month?

Is it time to buy pokertracker?
Old 12-07-2005, 11:09 PM

Default Re: Playing GREAT!

It's ALWAYS time to buy poker tracker.

Wisest $50 you will ever spend, provided you're a winning poker player.
Old 12-07-2005, 11:13 PM

Grats.

Get PT.
Old 12-07-2005, 11:22 PM

Should I get poker Ace too? My last question is if i format my computer does that mean I will have to rebuy pokertracker?
Old 12-07-2005, 11:25 PM

You should be able to re-install for free, they're good folks. (Ask on the PT forums)

Also, you don't really have to buy pokertracker straight up, you could do a promotion with pokersourceonline.com and get it for free. (I'm not working for them or anything, its just a sweet site.)
Old 12-08-2005, 12:01 AM

When you reformat its advised to backup all your poker information files so that you don't have to datamine thousands of hours again.

If your installation is wiped, E-mail pokertracker support and they will send you a new key no questions asked.