Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Psychology

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2005, 06:20 AM

Default The bad side of it all...

This note is a goodbye or sorts.

Not many know me, but they'd know me if I posted under another name.

I used to think I was a good player, got into bad personal problems, and now have resorted to trying to get back to normal on my mother's credit.

This game is no good for anyone without a great amount of luck. This is my goodbye to 2+2, my family, and the world. Don't let thinking you're good at a game of cards ruin your life like it did mine.

I sat there and tried to find a suicide chat room on the internet, all you can find is phone numbers. I'm too ashamed to talk to someone over a telephone, so I figured I'd post here.

Poker ruined my relationship because the money wasn't regular. I made enough, but it wasn't regular enough, and maybe that's just a bad girl. But then I tried to get more and more trying to please the chick, and I [censored] myself over.

Don't fall into my trap. Online poker was a death trap for me, and I was a "winning" player. It only takes a bit of a bad run to kill you and make you hate your life. I just hope this serves as a message to all of the prospective "pros" out there. You better make a few hundred grand, and then go for a few hundred more safely.

But hey, I put someone through college, paid off 2 cars and a house. I must have did OK, right? Guess not...

Goodbye 2+2, and sorry for sounding like a bitch but my bipolar ass can't take this [censored] anymore.
Old 11-27-2005, 06:26 AM

Default Re: The bad side of it all...

I just feel like writing more.

There is only 1 other way in America to go as flat ass down and out as I did, and that's being an idiot in the stock market.

I hate myself right now, mainly just because I posted here instead of some dumb forum made for talk of [censored] like I'm speaking of.

The game consumed me and my life, I guess that's the only point I'm trying to make and I hope someone reads this. If not hopefully to say something to maybe save my dumb ass, then maybe to save someone else.

There is a bad side to this game, and you don't see it with as many top players as there are here. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I guess I personify the worst in everything that can happen, and I guess karma is a bitch.
Old 11-27-2005, 06:42 AM

28 views and not one reply. I guess I'm the only losing player here and I should promptly get on with it. Have fun, 2+2er's, just remember there's a bad side to it all.
Old 11-27-2005, 06:43 AM

So you're at the bottom now. At least there's nowhere else to go but up. Suck it up. You've been successful before and you'll get there again.

And I hope you're just joking man.
Old 11-27-2005, 06:44 AM

if you wanna talk to someone, PM me and ill give you my phone numver....im not a suicide hotline, and ill prolly tell you you are just being a little bitch, but ill at least listen and [censored]
Old 11-27-2005, 06:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So you're at the bottom now. At least there's nowhere else to go but up. Suck it up. You've been successful before and you'll get there again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you really think I'm joking? I'm sitting here debating either pulling a trigger or stealing from my own mother, to try to get back to normal. At that point, I'm thinking situation 1 is probably better.
Old 11-27-2005, 06:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you really think I'm joking? I'm sitting here debating either pulling a trigger or stealing from my own mother, to try to get back to normal. At that point, I'm thinking situation 1 is probably better.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah im sure thats what ure mom would want too
Old 11-27-2005, 06:49 AM

Old 11-27-2005, 06:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
if you wanna talk to someone, PM me and ill give you my phone numver....im not a suicide hotline, and ill prolly tell you you are just being a little bitch, but ill at least listen and [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you think I posted here... probably the biggest thing I need is someone to tell me I'm being a little bitch.

I'm only like a grand in the hole after taking care of everything the ex left in the warpath, and everything for her for the last 3 years.

But when you have nothing, you have the tendency to want to grab something that isn't yours to get what should be yours.

So in essence, I'm being a little bitch, but I'm also on the verge of stealing from loved ones, and I think I'd rather say [censored] it and go away than sit here and actually believe that I'm contemplating it.

I'm just really [censored] in the head right now, and didn't know where else to turn or post. So I figured even if it was just 2+2ers screaming at me, that's better than having no one to talk to.

I'm not hopeless, I'm just pissed off, bipolar, broke, alone, and contemplating [censored] theft to try to get out of a hole.

[censored] Gamblers Anonymous, give me some 2+2ers to set me straight.
Old 11-27-2005, 06:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah im sure thats what ure mom would want too

[/ QUOTE ]

Rather than think her son was a two-bit thief that would contemplate theft from her, quite possibly. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I don't know, I'm going to go have a smoke and come back. Maybe I'm just freaking out on myself.

At least now, even if some of the replies I get are negative, at least I'm talking. That's more than I had 20 minutes ago. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Closed Thread