Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-10-2005, 08:17 PM

Default Re: Those Damn Christmas Lights!!! NSFW

[ QUOTE ]
Everyone should have expected when you saw a thread from Big Steve with NSFW that it would have some some sort of gayness attached to it. I was more shocked that there 18 responses when I saw the post. I figured most OOTiots would stay away like the plague.

[/ QUOTE ]

Big Steve should have expected when he saw a thread from anyone in OOT with NSFW that it would have some sort of T&A Pictures attached to it. I was more shocked that he actually has responses in those posts. I figured Big Steve would have avoided posts with boobies, hooters, sweater puppies, bongos, knockers, jugs, headlights, and bazookas, like the plague.

FYP

Big Steve [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 12-10-2005, 08:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Everyone should have expected when you saw a thread from Big Steve with NSFW that it would have some some sort of gayness attached to it. I was more shocked that there 18 responses when I saw the post. I figured most OOTiots would stay away like the plague.

[/ QUOTE ]

Big Steve should have expected when he saw a thread from anyone in OOT with NSFW that it would have some sort of T&A Pictures attached to it. I was more shocked that he actually has responses in those posts. I figured Big Steve would have avoided posts with boobies, hooters, sweater puppies, bongos, knockers, jugs, headlights, and bazookas, like the plague.

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

Classic.
Old 12-11-2005, 12:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this post deserves a huge [censored] * in my opinion. mostly for the pic

[/ QUOTE ]

No actually I don't think it does...I don't mind reading long posts on 2+2 at all, and I don't need OOT's version of Dannon Yogurt "Boobs on the Bottom" to help with my vision to get to the last sentence.

Turn about is fair play IMHO.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. But is that what you REALLY want to look at, Steve?? i mean, if you're gonna do this, you should post a pic of someone who really turns you on - I, fo one, would be curious to see what your "type" is.

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]