Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2005, 09:35 AM

Default Re: The Gaming Club - 50% to $100 (5x)

There is also a counter in the lobby which gives you your raked hands for the day, the week and the month and should help in keeping track of your progress.

Please bear in mind that the counter is not real time (yet [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]) and takes about 15 minutes to half an hour to update. The bonus is released in a lump sum, not in increments so once the requirements are met, the bonus will be applied to your account.

Hope this helps a bit.
Old 11-21-2005, 11:41 AM

Hey there Gaming Club person.

Two things:

1. Can I play NL $0.25/0.50 tables for this bonus?
2. Earlier I tried to send you a PM and got this response from the system:
"This user has exceeded their private message quota and may not receive any new private messages."

The reason I wanted to send you a PM was because in the mail that I got from TGC regarding this reload there is a link that is supposed to take me to the "Terms and conditions" for this reload.
That link doesn't work, instead it just takes me to the main page of TGC.

You might want to check that out.
Old 11-21-2005, 12:23 PM

I'd also a send a PM to you if it will be possible.
E-mail support hasn't answered my question so far.
Old 11-21-2005, 01:35 PM

I have found that the best way to contact the Gaming Club is by calling their phone number. Their phone support has been excellent, every time!
Old 11-21-2005, 02:21 PM

Anyone got the CS number? Ive tried to get on the site, but no luck so far...its taking forever

Thanks

I played TGC a looooong time ago and cant remember my password, hence trying to contact CS.... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-21-2005, 02:42 PM

Toll-free:
US: 1 800 890 3304
Canada - 1 800 768 1946
UK: 0 800 085 8771
Other regions (int. rates): +44 800 917 8547
Old 11-21-2005, 02:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I didn't get the email, but went to the webpage and did the promo registration and got an email saying I was registered for the 50% reload bonus, at which point I then went and deposited $200.

However, I have a question (I haven't played TGC in a long time). I don't see where I can track the progress of the bonus. I want to make sure everything is there before I start playing. Where can I find the info (ie. how many hands I've cleared towards the bonus, amount of bonus, amount cleared, etc.)?

[/ QUOTE ]
Click on the menu and go to raked hands then put in the date period in which you played and it will tell you. It is delayed by 15min as you will see it says on the page.

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried this, but it kept on saying that I wasn't logged in, even though I was actually playing at a table at the time [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 11-21-2005, 02:47 PM

Thanks Sniper... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2005, 09:46 AM

Pokerbabe
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes you can [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Basically any game where the minimum rake is 0.25c and you’ve been dealt cards.

[ QUOTE ]

"This user has exceeded their private message quota and may not receive any new private messages."

The reason I wanted to send you a PM was because in the mail that I got from TGC regarding this reload there is a link that is supposed to take me to the "Terms and conditions" for this reload. That link doesn't work, instead it just takes me to the main page of TGC.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oops, time to clean up the inbox. We’ll check out the T & C link. Do you need information on the promotion still?

Roy
How can we help? Give us a bit of time to clear out the inbox and try PM us again if you don’t want to go via support or ask here.

jedi
That is, for a lack of a better word, weird. If it still occurs, send us a screenshot of the error to support@gamingclubpoker.com and we’ll look into it. Otherwise, use the counter that keeps track of your raked hands in the lobby.
Old 11-22-2005, 10:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Pokerbabe
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes you can [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Basically any game where the minimum rake is 0.25c and you’ve been dealt cards.

[ QUOTE ]

The reason I wanted to send you a PM was because in the mail that I got from TGC regarding this reload there is a link that is supposed to take me to the "Terms and conditions" for this reload. That link doesn't work, instead it just takes me to the main page of TGC.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oops, time to clean up the inbox. We’ll check out the T & C link. Do you need information on the promotion still?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for your help.
When I registered for the reload I got a confirmation mail and in that mail there was a working T&C-link for the bonus.