Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2005, 12:26 PM

Default Terroist...........Freedom fighters

I know the difference, attacks on civilians are the only thing that seperate the two. But if the so called terroist win then history portarys them as freedom fighters. So having said that the Israeli army are the biggest terroist of all time. Before you blow your lid you should go to Israel and see for yourself. Having grown up in the principalty of Monaco Ive seen people from all ethnic backgrounds. For the most part Arabs and the Isrealies are very nice people.........untill they go to Isreal. Then all hell breaks loose.

IMO its the country of Isreal causing alot of [censored] world wide not the Jews or the Arabs but a strip of land. Having been there twice Ive seen human rights violations that would make any westerner sick to there stomach. How can I blame a palesatine for wanting to attack Isreal after a rocket(US supplied) wipes out 1/2 his family for retaltion of a "terroist attack" on a Isreali army out post? Bush should condone Sharon(sp) for his human right violations. If a Arab leader acted the way Sharon does a US lead invasion would be in the near future.

I do not condone the acts of terrosit and if a couple of countrys need to be invaded so I can live the good life here in America so be it. IMO the word terroist is being thrown around to loosely these days and that is dangers. Is a drug dealer a terroist? I think not, yet my govt. is using the patriot act to arrestt and hold them......not good.

This was a rant and really has no point I just wanted to say this stuff.

Next week its a rant on Clinton and how he could have stoped all of this years ago.
Old 08-20-2005, 01:51 PM

Default Re: Terroist...........Freedom fighters

>>So having said that the Israeli army are the biggest terroist of all time<<

You are an idiot.

>>Next week its a rant on Clinton and how he could have stoped all of this years ago. <<

Wow. You really, really are an idiot.
Old 08-20-2005, 01:58 PM

Default Re: Zippo lighter

I respect your opinons and I will not call you names but have you ever been to Isreal? Have you seen children being pushed out of there homes, sometimes viloently(sp) to make way for Patriot Missile traning and launching stations. I have, and its sad very sad so untill youve seen a 11 year old get his arm shot off I dont think you have a right to judge me,
Old 08-20-2005, 02:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
>>So having said that the Israeli army are the biggest terroist of all time<<

You are an idiot.

>>Next week its a rant on Clinton and how he could have stoped all of this years ago. <<

Wow. You really, really are an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

He should not have put at all times, but the state of Israel is the most dangerous terrorist organization of today due to its military capacity.
Old 08-20-2005, 02:14 PM

>>have you ever been to Isreal? Have you seen children being pushed out of there homes, sometimes viloently(sp) to make way for Patriot Missile traning and launching stations.<<

What I have seen is massive throngs of palestinians dancing in the streets on 9/11, celebrating the murder of thousands and thousands of innocent civilians at the hands of islamic terrorists.

The palestinians showed the entire world that day exactly who and what they are. Clearly, this is not a people or a culture that one can negotiate with reasonably or decently.

The Israelis made a bold and dramatic move in pulling out of Gaza to promote peace. I would be very, very surprised if the palestinians responded to this astounding and dramatic israelis peace offering with anything except more terrorism.
Old 08-20-2005, 02:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
>>have you ever been to Isreal? Have you seen children being pushed out of there homes, sometimes viloently(sp) to make way for Patriot Missile traning and launching stations.<<

What I have seen is massive throngs of palestinians dancing in the streets on 9/11, celebrating the murder of thousands and thousands of innocent civilians at the hands of islamic terrorists.

The palestinians showed the entire world that day exactly who and what they are. Clearly, this is not a people or a culture that one can negotiate with reasonably or decently.

The Israelis made a bold and dramatic move in pulling out of Gaza to promote peace. I would be very, very surprised if the palestinians responded to this astounding and dramatic israelis peace offering with anything except more terrorism.

[/ QUOTE ]

So again, a hawk comes up with the old story. Our enemy (the Palestinians) is so evil, that we can justify our atrocities by it. Luckily, in most of the world, this Hitler-like thinking, is not so popular as in Israel.
Old 08-20-2005, 02:33 PM

>>So again, a hawk comes up with the old story. Our enemy (the Palestinians) is so evil, that we can justify our atrocities by it. Luckily, in most of the world, this Hitler-like thinking, is not so popular as in Israel. <<

Ridiculous, of course, but I'm not surprised you would characterize this discussion in that way. You've obviously too partisan to be objective.

And of course, whenever someone trots out the 'Hitler' comparison, we know that further discussion is pointless.
Old 08-20-2005, 02:41 PM

zipo, please refrain from pure name-calling. Attack the argument not the poster. This applies to everyone, thank you.
Old 08-20-2005, 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Ridiculous, of course, but I'm not surprised you would characterize this discussion in that way. You've obviously too partisan to be objective.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wake up, man. You seem to be very partisan.

[ QUOTE ]

And of course, whenever someone trots out the 'Hitler' comparison, we know that further discussion is pointless.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because at that point you have lost. Because Israel was founded in an attempt to make a "safe haven" for Jews to avoid further atrocities against them (for which Europeans have conducted many). When they use that safe haven to oppress another people using the same logic as Hitler did, they show they haven't gained any moral capital from their history. In Germany people regret the Hitler-era and concentration camps and have thus gained some insight which might help them to avoid becoming part of the same again, whereas Israel is another chapter in the history of oppression and lack of understanding of universal human value. Thus the ideas of Hitler is much more present in current Israel than it is in current Germany.
Old 08-20-2005, 02:48 PM

Did you even read my last post? Save your comments for the guy who is using the Hitler comparisons.

Anyway, it's true I called the guy an idiot when he said that Clinton could have stopped the israel/palestinian mess. I was looking for some way to address this staggeringly ignorant comment, and I chose the path of restraint. Apparently, my best diplomatic efforts in this case fell a bit short.