Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2005, 03:10 PM

Default Israel\'s Spy Nabbed

The FBI finally got around to charging defense analyst Larry Franklin for passing secrets to AIPAC, "the first" indictment in an investigation of Israeli spying in the U.S. dating to 2001. We won't be hearing much complaining about this from the pro-war "patriots," traitorous scum who give not a damn about the law, the troops or their country.
Old 05-04-2005, 03:17 PM

Default Re: Israel\'s Spy Nabbed

Whats it like living with so much hate in your heart? Just curious. Every once in a while you pull off a decent post and you have been more than civil to me in PMs when we talked about books. But then you go and post something like this. What exactly do you think that the scummy patriots should take issue with? The time it to took to charge the guy? The fact that we charged him at all? A little more coherency and a little less vitriol would go a long way.
Old 05-04-2005, 05:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Whats it like living with so much hate in your heart?

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm just applying their own rotten set of rules to them. As for hatred, your inquiry is better directed elsewhere. After all, I'm just name-calling. When it comes to you (and all other Iraq war supporters) and Iraqis, you tolerate and even applaud those who actually bomb them and burn their children to death on the grounds that "U.S. interests" are better served thereby. Unlike the occupation forces in Baghdad, I don't shoot into Republican crowds, bomb Republican hospitals, wipe out Republican families at checkpoints and drive around Republican neighborhoods with a bumper sticker that says "Keep 50 meters away or deadly force will be used."

[ QUOTE ]
What exactly do you think that the scummy patriots should take issue with?

[/ QUOTE ]
The ever so slight contradiction between purported concern American security and demanding massive support for a country trying to undermine it. If supporters of country X stole state secrets, think about how they'd treat a politician who announced that half our foreign aid should go to country X? They'd crucify him, unless the country had a solid record of killing Arabs.
Old 05-04-2005, 08:27 PM

I thought you might take the opportunity to be somewhat rational but instead you wander of into your delusions again. And "just name-calling" doenst precluded hatred. If I call black person a nigger am not being hateful even though Im "just name-calling"?

I see your point about that spy but youre putting it a bit too simplistically. There are a lot of factors that you (and I ) know nothing about. Of course you think the factor is that we like killing Arabs.
Old 05-04-2005, 10:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Of course you think the factor is that we like killing Arabs.

[/ QUOTE ]
It is not merely my opinion that war supporters "tolerate and even applaud those who actually bomb them and burn their children to death on the grounds that 'U.S. interests' are better served thereby" (my words). That's a fact. The degree to which you "like" to do this is open to speculation. (Although not much, given the American right's passionate support for the war and the racist statements and standards so often invoked by its supporters. On this forum, consider some fairly typical examples: Felix Nietsche's claim that "if all the Palestinians in the world were to drop dead tomorrow, I would not let that disturb my breakfast," or MMMMMM's statement that U.S. troops should trap all adult male Iraqis in Fallujah in their homes and bomb them, or Gamblor's historical defense of terrorizing -- with bombs in markets and public squares -- Palestinian civilians, and so on.)
Old 05-04-2005, 10:41 PM

This topic has been addressed at length.

In fact, only Israel haters have been caught calling him a spy - not even the FBI called him a spy, he merely is an idiot.

Pray tell, is it your insinuation that Mr Franklin, neither Jewish, nor having never been to Israel, nor having any contact with high level Israeli diplomatic personnel, is on the mossad payroll?
Old 05-05-2005, 12:18 AM

The same people who defend Franklin will be the same people who defended Pollard. They truly have no shame.

Time to cut Israel off from aid.

Benefits:

1) Cheaper oil from Arab friends who will appreciate our gesture.

Well, that does it for me.

There are other reasons as well. It will make us safer, and we won't have to worry as much about terrorist attacks on our soil.
Old 05-05-2005, 12:38 AM

It will make us safer

THis is the MAIN reason we should stop all aid to Israel.

In fact it behoves us to to take a close look at getting the military power on both sides in the middle east to par, as long as it can be done while maintaining our security -- carefully I planned I suspect it can be done. The $200Bilion we spent in Iraq could have been used in properly constructed aid to the Arab countries and that would have made us much safer.
Old 05-05-2005, 12:42 AM

Maybe the main reason, but there is no doubt that we pay at the pump for our support of Israel.

We should do a few things:

cut the gas tax(maybe eliminate it, and jack up income taxes to make it revenue-neutral)

stop aid to Israel

Give the Arabs some money and friendship so they will give us cheaper oil.

Let's be honest. Israel has nothing to offer us. It's a shitty little country with no natural resources to offer that causes us a lot of pain and misery.
Old 05-05-2005, 12:59 AM

It's a shitty little country with no natural resources to offer that causes us a lot of pain and misery.

You're a shitty little...

piece of shit.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/1721172.stm