Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-2005, 11:14 AM

Default Booyah!

So I found out from a friend who took the same test that the section I completely guessed on was the experimental secion (which doesn't count). The bad news is that I won't get to see how well I did with just guessing, but the good news is I probably did a lot better than I origianally thought.
Old 10-01-2005, 04:47 PM

Default ???

maybe my windows clock is wrong but your posts indicated you took the test 9/29? i took it today (saturday, october 1). i thought they were all offered the same day across the country...

anyway, i found the 2 logical reasoning sections to be of above average difficulty compared to the practice tests i've taken. the reading comp was about average and the games (analytical reasoning) seemed easier than nomral.

over all, i was dissapointed with my performance mainly because the 2 LR sections chewed me up and spit me out. i'm thinking of cancelling and taking the december test.

edit - OP, what do you mean by "logic problems" - do you mean the games or the logical reasoning (i.e. a paragraph stimulus followed by a question).
Old 10-22-2005, 07:28 PM

Default the results are in.....

so with a completely bombed logic games section (I feel like I got at elast half wrong) I managed to get a 154 on my LSATs.
I could study and take them again (and actually take them seriously) but I don't really want to go to law school.
Old 10-22-2005, 09:44 PM

Default Re: the results are in.....

[ QUOTE ]
so with a completely bombed logic games section (I feel like I got at elast half wrong) I managed to get a 154 on my LSATs.
I could study and take them again (and actually take them seriously) but I don't really want to go to law school.

[/ QUOTE ]

The LSAT is scored on a bell curve, so each additional point after 150 is harder to obtain that the one after. Apparently, the first four are not very difficult to get.