FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: .
Paul Philips 32 38.10%
JaBlue 52 61.90%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-05-2005, 08:27 PM

Default Re: PV, GT+ or PA-HUD

[ QUOTE ]
curiouser and curiouser. My window doesn't have the version number and it has the different logo. I have downloaded the latest version. The first version I downloaded had a logo like you show above, subsequent versions have had the other logo.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was at work on my last post, so i couldn't check the program. and i was right it is in the About. however, it is also in the title bar. u just need to make it wide enough to read the entire title bar.
Old 07-05-2005, 10:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Two areas for possible improvement:

After playing for quite awhile, some of the stats are missing for some of the players/tables. Closing down and restarting PAHud fixes this and the displays are complete again. Is there some other less cumbersome way to get it working right again?

The individual stat pop-up windows do not always pop up as requested. Their availability is undependable--which is not good when I need info right now at the moment of crisis. Can you not switch to the method used in GT+ ??? It has been 100% dependable.

Still the best one out there--but let's shoot for perfection!! Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have this same problem. I'm never quite sure what I did to get the full stats window to appear, or what I'm not doing so that it doesn't.

[/ QUOTE ]

Guys, when I release the next version tomorrow, you'll have to let me know if you still get this problem with it. There's been a ton of bug fixes, so I may have got it already.
Old 07-06-2005, 12:06 AM

I can't compare it to PV because I haven't useed it since they made you pay but compared to GT+ it's night and day for me. THe lag on GT+ was so bad that I stopped using it. The lag was so bad that it made me misclick twice for $250 worth of mistakes.

I notice almost no lag at all with PAHud and I'm using aditional databases so it's polling about 20% larger databases.