Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2005, 01:41 PM

Default Re: StudAssist !!update!! - keep track of folded upcards

[ QUOTE ]
How about the option for multi-tabling? Just above the cards have tabs listing "table 1", "table 2" etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great program Max!

This is a good idea as well. The suggested tab format would work great if it's easy to do.

Lastly, I agree that being able to click a greyed card to make it active again would be a nice addition.
Old 09-06-2005, 02:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How about the option for multi-tabling? Just above the cards have tabs listing "table 1", "table 2" etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great program Max!

This is a good idea as well. The suggested tab format would work great if it's easy to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not just open two copies of StudAssist - one for each table? Is the issue screen real estate? Seems like if you have enough room it would be least confusing to have two StudAssists running. I imagine the optimal configuration would be running two tables (one in the top left and the other in the top right) and running a StudAssist for each tale in horizontal mode positioned directly under the table it corresponds to.

[ QUOTE ]
Lastly, I agree that being able to click a greyed card to make it active again would be a nice addition.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll get to work on this.
Old 09-06-2005, 10:42 PM

Default Re: suggestion - display total number of unseen cards

[ QUOTE ]
nice little program...one thing that may be helpful is the ability to click on a greyed out card to ungrey it and add it back to live cards in case selected wrong card by mistake...

[/ QUOTE ]

I have updated the app to include this request. What a huge pain in my butt that was. Hope you like it.

http://mmpos.com/support/Curt/studassist.exe
Old 09-07-2005, 07:53 AM

Default Re: suggestion - display total number of unseen cards

Max...great job on the update...I know it had to be a pain but you did a very nice job...
Old 09-07-2005, 10:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why not just open two copies of StudAssist - one for each table? Is the issue screen real estate? Seems like if you have enough room it would be least confusing to have two StudAssists running. I imagine the optimal configuration would be running two tables (one in the top left and the other in the top right) and running a StudAssist for each tale in horizontal mode positioned directly under the table it corresponds to.

[/ QUOTE ]

but if you 3 table or 4 table it can be confusing having 3 or 4 instances of it running on the other monitor [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Also, the ability to rename the tabs on-the-fly would be neat, to correspond to each table name.