Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-09-2005, 11:09 AM

Default Fine tool that network gamble, is it is it is it is it find to go to l

While participating in the gambling of the network, it is unhurried to break webpages , make me lose money in gamble much, my computer disposes already very high, but it is slow to break, later on, I phone to go to BETFAIR lottery exchange to report situations, they let me download a little software, specially solving the problem

If you want speed broken to raise, the little software getting useful to watch data change exceed other people soon, chance that take you.
Little tool this I look for half talent find, in network these there is {deleted/MH} , if win the money, go to put one.
Old 06-09-2005, 11:11 AM

Default Re: Fine tool that network gamble, is it is it is it is it find to go

Let me guess, your from the promised land of Russia and converted your nice little text to english with Bablefish?
Old 06-09-2005, 11:29 AM

Default Re: Fine tool that network gamble, is it is it is it is it find to go to l

Yoda, is that you?
Old 06-09-2005, 11:30 AM

Google search for soft.exe It's a virus.
Old 06-09-2005, 11:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
While participating in the gambling of the network, it is unhurried to break webpages , make me lose money in gamble much, my computer disposes already very high, but it is slow to break, later on, I phone to go to BETFAIR lottery exchange to report situations, they let me download a little software, specially solving the problem

If you want speed broken to raise, the little software getting useful to watch data change exceed other people soon, chance that take you.
Little tool this I look for half talent find, in network these there is {deleted/MH}, if win the money, go to put one.

[/ QUOTE ]

you don't say...
Old 06-09-2005, 11:43 AM

Default Re: Fine tool that network gamble, is it is it is it is it find to go to l

Damn, I need been searching over all internet for a fine tool that network gamble! My over search is now take!
Old 06-09-2005, 11:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a very good point.

But did you consider that the other if we were as to if, and those the; hence to where and as, not pertaining to with standing, the others surface?

Perhaps you should have thought about that first, no?

jw
Old 06-09-2005, 11:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
But did you consider that the other if we were as to if, and those the; hence to where and as, not pertaining to with standing, the others surface?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why did I just get a flashback of reading shakespeare in high school english class.
Old 06-09-2005, 12:01 PM

Default I like it in pig latin better...

Ilewhay articipatingpay inyay ethay amblinggay ofyay ethay etworknay, ityay isyay unhurriedyay otay eakbray ebpagesway , akemay emay oselay oneymay inyay amblegay uchmay, ymay omputercay isposesday alreadyyay eryvay ighhay, utbay ityay isyay owslay otay eakbray, aterlay onyay, Iyay onephay otay ogay otay ETFAIRBAY otterylay exchangeyay otay eportray ituationssay, eythay etlay emay ownloadday ayay ittlelay oftwaresay, eciallyspay olvingsay ethay oblempray Ifyay youay antway eedspay okenbray otay aiseray, ethay ittlelay oftwaresay ettinggay usefulyay otay atchway ataday angechay exceedyay otheryay eoplepay oonsay, ancechay atthay aketay youay. Ittlelay ooltay isthay Iyay ooklay orfay alfhay alenttay indfay, inyay etworknay esethay erethay isyay {deletedyay/MHay}, ifyay inway ethay oneymay, ogay otay utpay oneyay.
Old 06-09-2005, 12:07 PM

Distortions of speed! That was the attempt more obvious than to leave a virus down it loads the persons who real I have seen. Bumsen goes a duck!