Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-17-2005, 03:08 PM

Default Re: Russian brides?

I know you're probably not exposed to a lot of Russians in Denver, but there's a place near where I live in Brooklyn called Little Odessa. In case you don't know the original Odessa is in Russia. and yes there are a lot of off the boat Russians that I see like every day.
Old 08-17-2005, 03:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I know you're probably not exposed to a lot of Russians in Denver, but there's a place near where I live in Brooklyn called Little Odessa. In case you don't know the original Odessa is in Russia. and yes there are a lot of off the boat Russians that I see like every day.

[/ QUOTE ]

Odessa is in Ukraine, but no biggy, geography is the least of your problems.
Old 08-17-2005, 03:17 PM

I guess you know what my problems are? Why not enlighten me thin man, if that really is your name.
Old 08-17-2005, 03:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I guess you know what my problems are? Why not enlighten me thin man, if that really is your name.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure. I'll give it a shot. You are a narrow minded biggot.

Pretty close huh
Old 08-17-2005, 03:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am actually from Europe and travelled to many Eastern European countries such as Russia (when it was still USSR), Romania, Tchechoslovakia, yougoslavia, Austria, Hungria...
so I do have an understanding of the Eastern European's mentality and I also remember vividly them loving us just because we were Westerners.
I am not saying the women are not beautiful because some of them are but do not make a statement about an entire population based on little knowledge you have.
Old 08-17-2005, 03:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am actually from Europe and travelled to many Eastern European countries such as Russia (when it was still USSR), Romania, Tchechoslovakia, yougoslavia, Austria, Hungria...
so I do have an understanding of the Eastern European's mentality and I also remember vividly them loving us just because we were Westerners.
I am not saying the women are not beautiful because some of them are but do not make a statement about an entire population based on little knowledge you have.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're sexy when you're bitch slapping people [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-17-2005, 03:28 PM

What about my post was bigoted? I actually know Russian people, many of them are really cool. The post I was responding to painted a pretty accurate picture of a big problem, namely acoholism and abusive dometic relations. Obviously not all Russian are like that but it is a pervasive problem. And guess what the desperate women that are trying to marry American men, I bet they've had to deal with this problem.

So get your head out of your PC ass and take a look at the real world, junior.
Old 08-17-2005, 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In case you don't know the original Odessa is in Russia.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 08-17-2005, 03:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In case you don't know the original Odessa is in Russia.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh, the joys of internet nerd oneupmanship.
Old 08-17-2005, 03:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What about my post was bigoted? I actually know Russian people, many of them are really cool. The post I was responding to painted a pretty accurate picture of a big problem, namely acoholism and abusive dometic relations. Obviously not all Russian are like that but it is a pervasive problem. And guess what the desperate women that are trying to marry American men, I bet they've had to deal with this problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you know them all?

[ QUOTE ]
So get your head out of your PC ass and take a look at the real world, junior.

[/ QUOTE ]

No. The real world is scary to me. Does anyone have a junior mint?