Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2005, 02:01 PM

Default Re: EMPIRE 100% to $300 10x 300MATCH

You have to finish the requirement before the deadline otherwise the bonus won't get released and you get absolutely nothing. They might extend the deadline for 12 hours or something but I won't put money on it.
Old 10-18-2005, 02:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Methinks the end draws nigh for Empire.

[/ QUOTE ]

i can't understand why ANYONE would still play there when party has all the action tables, with the exact same software.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, Party's software is better now.
Old 10-18-2005, 02:07 PM

No, at Party and the ex-skins, you must clear the TOTAL bonus within the alloted time frame or you receive nothing. The bonus is released as one amount. (Multi is the exception, since they have multiple bonuses last month and this month, however each bonus released independently of the others, so if you attempted 4 of them and only cleared 3 then you still got the 3 and only lost the 4th.)

If you choose to do the bonus:
1) Figure out how many hands you can realistically play in the given time frame
2) Deposit for that number of hands (Total played hands not just raked hands)
3) DO IT, just don't come up short or you will find yourself in a bad spot.

Personally I plan on doing the full Empire bonus, along with the Multi bonuese, and the Euro bonus. I finish the fisrt Empire bonus tonight and start the new one Thursday. It is VERY convienent that I have been learned to 8-table, otherwise I might be passing on some of these.
Old 10-18-2005, 02:08 PM

Hmmm... The reason for the 10 days to clear may be that Empire is trying to pad their active player numbers during that period of time. They are now a publicly traded company, and perhaps they are trying to raise their share price. The reason it is a 20X clear is that they want to pay the minimum possible for this. Many will try to clear the bonus and will be unable to play 6000 raked hands in 10 days.
Old 10-18-2005, 02:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i apoligize, but i'm ultra-new to bonii. my question is about the deadline. let's say i deposit 300, but only clear 5500 rh in 10 days. do i lose it all or just $25??

i know this question is stupid and basic, but i have not recieved a response yet from empire about it so i decided to try here.

[/ QUOTE ]don't expect a reply from the dumb indians at EMPIRE it will take them a week just to figure out what you are asking but, yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was expecting a post from our favorite mrmcvickers...what happened to your own online site that pays 5,000 dollars for a sign up bonus where you can whore it out for 2 hours with multiple accounts!!!
Old 10-18-2005, 02:25 PM

What site is that?

I did the eurobet one. Before the split I can deal with a 20x skin bonus, not now though. Right now most people there are BWs, I saw a fish blow away 50BB in 10 minutes. For my 3600 hands I only see one fish like that.
Old 10-18-2005, 02:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Many will try to clear the bonus and will be unable to play 6000 raked hands in 10 days.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, especially since with the tighter tables and increase in no-flop hands, it will probably take something like 13000-14000 hands (even at 6-max) to get the 6000 raked hands.

I've played some days where I've done 1200-1500 hands in a day, but never for 10 days in a row.

Feels likes this will be a partial deposit bonus especially since I'm still working on partials for the last three Multi reloads from October and have the Eurobet one to work on as well.

Actually, I guess Eurobet can wait since it has a *gasp* [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] 30-day clearing time.

Dave
Old 10-18-2005, 02:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So, Empire (and presumably Eurobet and Interpoker) is going out of business because they are offering a less-attractive-than-usual bonus

[/ QUOTE ]

No, Empire will go out of business because they existed mainly as a rakeback zone for Party players. Party knew this, which is why they cut them loose. Explain to me why you think Empire will continue to do well when you can play the exact same games with 10x as many players at Party? The nice blue color scheme?

[/ QUOTE ]

If Party continues to insist on focusing on getting new players and re-attracting dormant players instead of catering to existing, high-volume players, then I think a site with the same software but better bonus offers (bonii earn in the neighborhood of the old rizzle-bizzle) will be fine.

Again, how does Paradise exist with crap software?
Old 10-18-2005, 02:34 PM

If too many people do this bonus, Empire will get the idea that 20x is an ok bonus to offer.

I won't touch it with a ten foot pole. I don't want to encourage them to continue to stick it to us in the future. Screw Empire.
Old 10-18-2005, 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
When I'm hurrying and mutitabling I play low limits and don't pay enough rake to cover the bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you actually think about this before you typed it? Minimum rake is .50. You have to play 6,000 raked hands to clear this bonus. Therefore, the hands you play are going to create at least $3,000 for Empire. So, if EVERY PLAYER AT THE TABLE is clearing bonus in every raked hand you play AND the rake only reaches the minimum level on each of those hands this is EV-neutral for Empire.

[/ QUOTE ]
I was talking about party bonuses in general (ie x7) and I do play NL but the specifics aren't important. What I was getting at was that, as far as I could see, having a tight time limit doesn't actually make them more money and may make them less. I'd be interested hear if others think different.