Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-2005, 01:19 PM

Default Party Beginner Tables

I hear rumors of beginners tables at Party Poker. Is it worth it to transfer over to take advantage of the beginners? And if so, what size limits are these? And is this rumor true?
Old 12-08-2005, 01:20 PM

Default Re: Party Beginner Tables

I can confirm that there are Beginner's Tables at Party as of a couple months ago. Whether it's worth it, I have no idea, as I haven't played them.

Regards,

T
Old 12-08-2005, 01:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I hear rumors of beginners tables at Party Poker. Is it worth it to transfer over to take advantage of the beginners? And if so, what size limits are these? And is this rumor true?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it is. I also hear you can shake down school kids for their lunch money. Of course, you can only do this in the morning ... because, they'll spend it on lunch, otherwise.

BTW, I am just yanking your chain - don't get in a huff!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 12-08-2005, 04:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You can only play them for a little while after you first sign up. It's probably not worth it to try to take their money. I believe they are fairly Micro.
Old 12-09-2005, 12:38 AM

The beginners tables at party are very bad. Its like playing 2/4 at the Taj or something. Which is good for you. You will often see tables with 2 or 3 players with vpip stats in the high 70's low 80's. But they only let you play on them for 40 days after you sign up, which sucks. They also only spread 50c/1$ and 1/2 at beginners.
Old 12-09-2005, 02:26 AM

Definetly take advantage of the beginner tables at Party. My friend signed up a few months ago and told me he made around 1k on the party .50/1 limit beginner game. I beleive he started with $25 or $50. These games are so good you should try and play them every day as much as possible till your beginner status is gone. Best limit tables on the internet as far as I know.
Old 12-10-2005, 03:50 AM

Is it true? Yes.

How long can you play there? 45 days after sign-up.

Is it a good game? Fishiest game I've seen online.

What are the limits? up to 1-2 (LHE).

Is it worth playing? Absolutely. If you multi-table the 1-2 you can do quite well. 4+ BB/100 over several thousand hands should be easily attainable even if the cards run average for you and you play your "B-game". (this is assuming you're an experienced, "2+2/SSHE style" winning player).

I didn't figure all this out until I'd been signed up with Party for nearly a month...easily the most -EV mistake I've made in online poker (although I salvaged a nice run in the last couple of weeks).
Old 12-12-2005, 01:16 AM

It's worth it especially when you in a no deposit required situation and another party bankrolls you. I got bankrolled, signed up with Party and sit there untill I played out 500 raked hands and took the Party Bonus in addition to my other winnings. After that I scrambled directly to NetTeller with the cash.

YOU CANNOT GET MORE +EV THAN THIS!

Guess that's all I can say without sounding like a spammer.

Monty