Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2005, 01:04 PM

Default This kind of stuff makes you wonder if online poker sites are legit!

A few weeks ago the wife was away for the weekend so I played alot of tourneys on Pokerstars. I was on the worst run/beat beats that you could imagine. I got AA 2 hands in a row and was all in both hands (1 hand i had more than the other guy) before the flop. I hand I lost to AKh with a river flush and the other hand I lost to A10 w/ a straight 7-8-9-10-J. Stuff like this was happening all night and when I lost my flush to a straight flush I sent an email of my disgust to pokerstars staff. I know it was stupid, but I was frustrated, and had too many beers. I don't remember exactly what I wrote, but it was something to the tune that I think the site was fixed etc. I woke up this next morning (with a hangover) feeling awful that i wrote the note. They wrote back, but i just deleted it. I was too disgusted to read it. I took a shower and hopped into an $11+R room and I came in 2nd place and won $1600. Then I entered a $100 sit and go and won that for $472. I guess just a coincidence that as soon as I complained I started to get the cards. Just makes you think.
Old 06-08-2005, 01:12 PM

Default Re: This kind of stuff makes you wonder if online poker sites are legi

Sweet, I'm going to write to Party after every losing session.
Old 06-08-2005, 01:15 PM

Default Re: This kind of stuff makes you wonder if online poker sites are legit!

[ QUOTE ]
A few weeks ago the wife was away for the weekend so I played alot of tourneys on Pokerstars. I was on the worst run/beat beats that you could imagine. I got AA 2 hands in a row and was all in both hands (1 hand i had more than the other guy) before the flop. I hand I lost to AKh with a river flush and the other hand I lost to A10 w/ a straight 7-8-9-10-J. Stuff like this was happening all night and when I lost my flush to a straight flush I sent an email of my disgust to pokerstars staff. I know it was stupid, but I was frustrated, and had too many beers. I don't remember exactly what I wrote, but it was something to the tune that I think the site was fixed etc. I woke up this next morning (with a hangover) feeling awful that i wrote the note. They wrote back, but i just deleted it. I was too disgusted to read it. I took a shower and hopped into an $11+R room and I came in 2nd place and won $1600. Then I entered a $100 sit and go and won that for $472. I guess just a coincidence that as soon as I complained I started to get the cards. Just makes you think .

[/ QUOTE ]

Makes me think your an idiot...
Old 06-08-2005, 01:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A few weeks ago the wife was away for the weekend so I played alot of tourneys on Pokerstars. I was on the worst run/beat beats that you could imagine. I got AA 2 hands in a row and was all in both hands (1 hand i had more than the other guy) before the flop. I hand I lost to AKh with a river flush and the other hand I lost to A10 w/ a straight 7-8-9-10-J. Stuff like this was happening all night and when I lost my flush to a straight flush I sent an email of my disgust to pokerstars staff. I know it was stupid, but I was frustrated, and had too many beers. I don't remember exactly what I wrote, but it was something to the tune that I think the site was fixed etc. I woke up this next morning (with a hangover) feeling awful that i wrote the note. They wrote back, but i just deleted it. I was too disgusted to read it. I took a shower and hopped into an $11+R room and I came in 2nd place and won $1600. Then I entered a $100 sit and go and won that for $472. I guess just a coincidence that as soon as I complained I started to get the cards. Just makes you think .

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is the unintentionally funny post of the day
Old 06-08-2005, 01:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Durrrr.
Old 06-08-2005, 02:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Durrrr.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, 2 new t shirts for the collection. holla back, rakeback.
Old 06-08-2005, 01:17 PM

I can never tell if posts like this are serious or attempts at humor
Old 06-08-2005, 01:21 PM

I think we can file this one under "unintentional comedy."
Old 06-08-2005, 01:26 PM

Default Re: This kind of stuff makes you wonder if online poker sites are legit!

I find my results are best after masturbating, not firing off nasty emails and showering. But you've inspired me and maybe I'll add wanking and then showering to my repertoire.
Old 06-08-2005, 08:58 PM

no no no.

you have to be wanking WHILE you are composing the nasty e-mail to Stars. Otherwise it won't work.

The original poster was too embarassed to admit this aspect of his evening but it was obviously the case because it's the only way they will 'change things up' for you.

The wank-while-typing is a special art that only a few have mastered. It takes lots of practice and can get quite messy.