Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2005, 03:02 PM

Default B&M vs. Online

Which one do you find more draining?

I have played a couple 8 hour sessions of B&M the past few weeks and when I leave I am totaly spent. I dont even want to drive home.

Disscuss.
Old 06-21-2005, 03:05 PM

Default Re: B&M vs. Online

I find it much easier to play marathon session in the B&M than online. I've played 20+ hours in B&M and hardly noticed it while online I'm only my best for 2-3 hours.
Old 06-21-2005, 03:18 PM

Same as he said.

At least this thread provides a new spin on a tired, tired, tired old topic.
Old 06-21-2005, 06:24 PM

sometimes it can be easy to go for many many hours online without tiring simply because I am in the comfort of my own home. however, you are playing many many more hands online, so if you are a player who likes to play a lot of different hands, than online can be quite exhausting.
Old 06-21-2005, 06:52 PM

I'm getting so sick of online poker(except for the large MTT)... I got a refund the other day from pokerstars for a single table tournament where they caught colluders... People ramble on about online poker being rigged... I think the cards are legit, but the several people communicating throughout the hands via internet chat services certainly doesn't help things out... I made a huge score on Party Poker over Xmas (several thousand) just following around 1 guy I found that was a degenerate gambler (not even joking about that)...even after a huge win like that, my views are still tainted since being given that refund on pokerstars...
Old 06-21-2005, 06:58 PM

B&M sometimes drains me like no other. Other times it fills me with energy. Last night was the most draining night I can remember, it cost me about 10BB later in the night because I was getting tired and doing stupid stuff. And after I quit I still had to drive 40 miles home, that is the worst part about B&M, if I lived closer it wouldn't be as draining I don't think. I still prefer it over online though.