Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-25-2005, 11:38 AM

Default Re: The last straw w/ my InterPoker bonus (or lack thereof)

MEb,

Thanks. I actually received a quick response from Ryan this time.

In a nutshell he says there was a glitch in the software and I am like 60 hands short all of a sudden, even though he personally acknowledged that I had enough a couple weeks ago.

So he tells me he is going to put $40 in my account (I currently am down to .25 in the acct) so I can clear the bonus. So he expects me to take more of my time to play on this site just to get what I already should have received.

So I log in and check my balance this morning. Still .25 w/ 100.25 pending.

What a joke.

PG
Old 01-25-2005, 01:00 PM

I think you should boycott all the Crypto skins... How dare they screw with you. Plus, I have enough competition clearing my $1080 annual InterPoker bonus as it is.
Old 01-25-2005, 03:35 PM

Just an update for you. I sent another email to Ryan this morning and his response was:

[ QUOTE ]

Hi Matt,

I have put the $20 bonus into your account - that will clear tonight.

I am desperately working on why your bonus has not cleared - it appears that there is a fault with your account. I will do my upmost to have this sorted out by tomorrow. In the mean time please accept my apologies for the delay in you recieving this.

We take on board your feedback - we're trying to make changes to the site and the support to ensure players get everything they need.

Apologies,

Ryan Hartley
Manager - InterPoker
ryanh@interpoker.com

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 01-25-2005, 11:00 PM

Default Progress

[ QUOTE ]

I think you should boycott all the Crypto skins... How dare they screw with you. Plus, I have enough competition clearing my $1080 annual InterPoker bonus as it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF is that supposed to mean? The whole thread was to illustrate how poor the customer service is on Interpoker, and that sentiment is obviously shared by many posters on here. I am sure not everyone's experience has been this bad, as IP would no longer be in operation if that were the case.

I have been in contact w/ Ryan, and he has shown a legitamate effort to rectify the problem. This seems to be a glitch within the software itself, as at first he verified to be sufficient to clear the bonus, then subsequently informed me that a software glitch discredited me 100 raked hands. He was cordial enough to provide $40 to play to clear the bonus, as I had busted out and refused to reload the account.

After I clear the 67 more hands I will update as to whether the problem is solved.

PG
Old 01-25-2005, 11:43 PM

Default RESULTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK I cleared the bonus. It appeared instantly after I cleared the extra 67 hands.

It's unfortunate I (and many others) have had to go to such lengths to complete such a simple task.

Thanks for the support.

PG