Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-16-2005, 12:30 PM

Default Favorite Threads (The Archive of Favorites)(#1)

Hi,

I'm Favorite Threads, I am here to help many of us to keep track of the best and most useful and entertaining threads on 2+2, which is growing so fast that no one can possibly keep up with all that is going on in all the forums.

The idea is that I will from time top time start threads with links to other threads that are worth reading. These threads may be in variious forums and be focused on assorted categories of interest. Naturally, others will reply with their own links on the topic, developing a nice list of favorite threads on that topic.

I will not be making many posts, and each thread that I post in will be identified as a unique thread. The (#1) in the subject line identifies this as a unique thread. Every reply I make in this thread will contain (#1) in the title. The next thread will be (#2) and so on.

You may be aware that there is a favorite threads feature at your My Home page. I suggest you use my user ID "Favorite Threads" as a way of accessing the consensus favorite threads. Just add my name to your address list. When you want to fiind forum favorites, click on me in your address list, and look at my list of posts. The number system explained in the previous paragraph will make it easier to select the thread that has the link to the thread that you are looking for. You will never be more than a few clicks from the favorite threads including many that will be in the 2+2 archives.

In the future I plan to have threads to link to favorite threads on many topics, such as: Various aspects of Poker (i.e.PreFlop play), Taxes, Humor, Bonus Whoring, Losing Streaks, and so on. If you have a good idea on a new thread topic, send me a PM.

Today's thread will be links to other threads started in the past linking favorite threads (a sort of introductory archive of consensus favorites). I don't want to be the final say as to what is a favorite thread, so I will just link the mother of all threads on favorite threads, and encourage you all to link some of your own favorites.

Enjoy.

Favorite threads on 2+2
Old 01-16-2005, 02:21 PM

Default Re: Favorite Threads (The Archive of Favorites)(#1)

No Limit Favorites

No Limit FAQs

No Limit Books
Old 01-16-2005, 04:05 PM

I'm Favorite Threads, I am here to help many of us to keep track of the best and most useful and entertaining threads on 2+2...

Good thinking, well done!

Adde
Old 01-16-2005, 04:12 PM

are you a chick? You sound hot. Wanna date? Im a professional poker player, so i sit in front of two really cool monitors all day, though i can barely see them behind all the empty diet soda cans. Also, i like to sleep till 2:00, and have this penchant for deviance and perversity.

peace

john nickle
Old 01-16-2005, 05:06 PM

"Also, i like to sleep till 2:00, and have this penchant for deviance and perversity."

The problem with this pickup line is the girls that it works on really expect you to be abnormal and kinky. Just being a little disturbed will not cut it.

MS Sunshine
Old 01-16-2005, 05:38 PM

I am a fan of the posters who share their poker for a living experiences. Here is the first and last of the davidross series:

Trying to make a living Online

Playing online for a living Week 52 (real long)

And Schneids challenge of last year:

$60k in 60 days -- Days 60 & Conclusion (long)

And if you want to be involved in a current one, here is balkii's:

Playing Online for a Living Year One
Old 01-16-2005, 05:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The problem with this pickup line is the girls that it works on really expect you to be abnormal and kinky. Just being a little disturbed will not cut it.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have obviously not read enough of my OOT posts. If we were to construct a spectrum of deviant behavior, with granny being on one end, and sponger being on the other, i think i would come in on the granny side, past even mason, although nowhere near that pervert magorkong. I suppose i could be the secretary of state of 2+2 perversity. Also, i think the element of danger is enough to lure even the occasional "good girl" in.

peace

john nickle
Old 01-16-2005, 06:07 PM

6 player max threads
Old 01-16-2005, 06:22 PM

Yeah, I've read some of your stuff in OOT. I liked this one:

"Finally, the biggest step ive found to opening up all kinds of sexual avenues is light to moderate spanking. Dont start out beating the hell out of her posterior, but give it a go. During times if hightened physical sensitivity, most people find some form of slight pain to be stimulating. Also, is an easy first step into a world full of taboo's"

The last line was my favorite.

"The problem with this pickup line is the girls that it works on really expect you to be abnormal and kinky. Just being a little disturbed will not cut it."

She casts her eyes downward with a little smile, pulling a well-marked up BDSM checklist on a double-sided laminated card from her backpocket, and hands it to you. If you at this point say "Hey, what's this?" then the encounter is over.

MS Sunshine
Old 01-16-2005, 06:32 PM

<ahem> that was advice for another poster. In that situation, i would smile, and tell the shy young girl the reason she didnt recognize me was that i wasnt wearing my hood.....

Ive found the biggest problem with being a deviant is that its not neccesary for my enjoyment. Being able to adapt to the needs, and permissions, of your partner is a plus.

that was a good post though. I think i should put it on a t-shirt.

peace

john nickle