Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2005, 03:43 PM

Default Re: Men and Jewelry

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
the the guys with a button undone so the crucifix and ur hair sticking out?? no thx

[/ QUOTE ]
no, like the guys that were a cross for personal reasons instead of as an accessory.

[/ QUOTE ]

i rather see the hair poking out of the top of thier shirt than a cross on a guy
Old 10-19-2005, 03:43 PM

Its a cultural thing. Mediterranean guys favor jewelry rings, bracelets, and chains. It might not fly w/ uptight white suburbans, but to each his own.
To the poster that said he feels superior to men he sees wearing jewelry perhaps he should reconsider his narrow attitude and remember whats silly to you may be cool to another and vice versa.
Old 10-19-2005, 03:47 PM

[/ QUOTE ]

why do you hate sandals?

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. I would never wear sandals. I think men should not expose their feet. Nobody wants to see that.
Old 10-19-2005, 03:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Its a cultural thing. Mediterranean guys favor jewelry rings, bracelets, and chains. It might not fly w/ uptight white suburbans, but to each his own.
To the poster that said he feels superior to men he sees wearing jewelry perhaps he should reconsider his narrow attitude and remember whats silly to you may be cool to another and vice versa.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I agree. I would never wear sandals. I think men should not expose their feet. Nobody wants to see that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hilarious.
Old 10-19-2005, 03:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hilarious.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just going to post the same thing. Pretty awesome, especially since the two posts are back to back.

Swede
Old 10-19-2005, 03:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

i rather see the hair poking out of the top of thier shirt than a cross on a guy

[/ QUOTE ]
you are missing my point peachy.

i am talking about guys that wear there cross under their shirt (as the poster suggested that you replied to originally) instead of trying show it off as a fashion etc.

like bill hicks once said "christians do some strange things...a lot of Christians wear crosses around their necks. You think when Jesus comes back he ever wants to see a [censored] cross? It's like going up to Jackie Onassis wearing a rifle pendant."
Old 10-19-2005, 03:53 PM

I wear a gold grad ring, a gold chain around my next and a gold braclet. They look clean and arent drawing attention so I like to wear them. Personally I dont care what anyone wears, its their body. If I dont like the look of it, I just dont look at them.
Old 10-19-2005, 03:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think men should not expose their feet. Nobody wants to see that.

[/ QUOTE ]
i have very nice feet.

FWIW, i don't stare down at the ground at other men's feet. do people really do this?
Old 10-19-2005, 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

why do you hate sandals?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

r u guys feet this bad??? no guy ive ever been around has such horrid feet that they cant wear sandles and flip flops?? do u guys never go to the beach?? lake??? etc?? regular shoes would just be dumb
Old 10-19-2005, 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think men should not expose their feet. Nobody wants to see that.

[/ QUOTE ]
i have very nice feet.

FWIW, i don't stare down at the ground at other men's feet. do people really do this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Try riding the NYC subway system in the summer and being assaulted by man feet left and right. Not exactly a picnic, my friend.