Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2005, 04:44 AM

Default Re: 5-10 NL AA hand.. line thoughts/suggestions

You really should bet this flop you can check the turn if you want.
Btw you wont make any money out of this guy, sorry. If he raise you, you insta fold.

Best wishes
Old 11-26-2005, 04:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You really need to be potting this PF, 230 total at least. I also bet the flop and go from there.

[/ QUOTE ]

potting it i would make it 175 no? ok i can go with that, but 230 seems a bit much. also, if you make it 230, theres 695 in the pot, do you lead for 600? suppose ex_noose shoves. its what, 700ish more to call? you fold that? im about 100% sure i suck too bad to fold for only 700 more there. but thats just me. holla
Old 11-26-2005, 04:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
im about 100% sure i suck too bad to fold for only 700 more there. but thats just me. holla

[/ QUOTE ]

You sometimes call and sometime fold. Generally you fold against sane players and call against donks (because donks slowplays and tries bluff ppl out of overpairs). Against ex_Noose you always fold. In fact I would consider open mucking the turn if called against him.

Best wishes
Old 11-26-2005, 05:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
im about 100% sure i suck too bad to fold for only 700 more there. but thats just me. holla

[/ QUOTE ]

You sometimes call and sometime fold. Generally you fold against sane players and call against donks (because donks slowplays and tries bluff ppl out of overpairs). Against ex_Noose you always fold. In fact I would consider open mucking the turn if called against him.

Best wishes

[/ QUOTE ]

haha yea if anyone just called my flop bet i wouldnt mind open mucking any turn. cant be too -ev, and probably will save you money long term. i duno i wasnt too impressed with noose's play. seemed to be able to beat the donks, but thats about it. holla
Old 11-26-2005, 02:30 PM

ex_noose pushes me around non-stop because i am his bitch. i've only played with him a few sessions but i've been impressed from what i've seen.
Old 11-26-2005, 10:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ex_noose pushes me around non-stop because i am his bitch. i've only played with him a few sessions but i've been impressed from what i've seen.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha i saw you bitching about every table you go to him and someone else pop up. thought that was kinda funny. i duno i havent played many hands with him, and the ones i did he didnt give me much trouble. holla