Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-2005, 10:45 PM

Default Re: Some moron and his AA

[ QUOTE ]
Georgiec is pwning everyone. everyone. seriously, that applebees comment left had me rofl. Can I get a rofl copter?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ask and you shall receive.
Old 12-13-2005, 11:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Georgiec is pwning everyone. everyone. seriously, that applebees comment left had me rofl. Can I get a rofl copter?

[/ QUOTE ]

listen, as much as i appreciate all the kind words, i feel really bad because i have been really mean to people like nimbus and zen and etc.... especially to nimbus who only wanted to spread the christmas cheer with us. what i am going to do in submit an apology in the form of a revised christmas carol..... i am not a lyricist, or a song writer, but i hope this works out to everyone's liking...

(sung to the tune of "the little drummer boy")
(key of E)
(clears throat....harmonizes voice)

i post a thread on 2+2, barrumm pum pum pum
then that guy nimbus said something, dumb dumb dumb dumb, dumb dumb dumb dumb...
pokergrader and mempho got together to make love to one another's bum bum bum bums, bum bum bum bums
rundownhouse's avatar, is dumb dumb dumb, dumb dumb dumb dumb
here they come

then nimbus put up a pic of his "gf".....dumb dumb dumb dumb, dumb dumb dumb dumb
even if it is he has probably never made her....(fill in the rest) (fill in the rest) (fill in the rest)
then zen chimes in and should be, kicked in the head, kicked in the head, kicked in the head....
for posting on my thread

i must go now, i have to get my tips frosted blonde, tips frosted blonde, tips frosted blonde
dont ever mess with me or you'll get pwned, pwned, pwned
i have no more to say, i think i took care of everyone who said anything dumb dumb dumb dumb, dumb dumb dumb dumb
on my threaaaaaaaddd

merry christmas guys
Old 12-14-2005, 12:50 AM

Just thought I'd chime in my 2 cents worth. I know people have a tendency to overvalue top pair but you guys weren't exactly playing 30-60 dollar NL, 50 cent 1 dollar is chump change and perhaps he was thinking that you had AK and paired your king and were overvalueing your pair. I don't think it was completely irrational of him to cap the betting with that uncoordinated board. No straight or flush either on the flop.
Old 12-14-2005, 12:53 AM

not to mention that you were behind pre-flop and almost sucked out the 4 to 1 against the higher PP.
Old 12-14-2005, 05:30 AM

Does this mark the first time that someone has ever insulted a group of people to the tune of a Christmas carol on 2+2? Despite how much you guys might dislike him, he's creative - you have to give him that.
Old 12-14-2005, 06:37 PM

creative or not, they cant really answer back when they have all been pwned...
and out of curiousity, how am i supposed to let nimbus know when i am ready to play him heads up, when he has blocked me? does anyone else see a problem there?....and he didnt even leave me a phone number or nothing....probably because he has a gf [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-14-2005, 06:41 PM

I suppose I got the least insulting line in the
carol. I "get" it now georgie. Merry Xmas.

-ZEN
Old 12-14-2005, 06:52 PM

i knew you'd come around zen, they all do...all the ladies anyways. at first they are all like "that georgie, he is so good looking, but he is such an [censored]. i bet he the kind of guy you give you virginity to in the back seat of mid-size sedan, and then he never calls you afterwards....and then, 3 weeks later, he does it to your best friend too!!!" but then they get to know me and they come around.

(keep in mind, i am not saying that you are a girl, i am just saying "guys? girls? whats the difference? its the 90's right?")

merry christmas zen, i hate you a lot less now
Old 12-14-2005, 06:54 PM

What's so bad about this? Can he put you on KK? Maybe AK, or
KQs.

One hand that beats him is KK...It's worth it to fire away with the top overpair.

go cry in your beer.
Old 12-14-2005, 07:01 PM

hey, Matthew McConaughey's boyfriend, listen the point of this rant was that AA doesnt hold up all the time. He got lucky that it did and it caught me set over set. when i saw that he capped on the flop, i should have known what he had, but i would not have capped preflop with KQ, and he had to be pretty damn sure that i didnt have AK when he was check raised on flop......JEEEEEZZZZ dont you get it...

and btw, don't you know that..."BIG GIRLS DON"T CRY!!!"