Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-21-2005, 05:47 AM

Default Vegas in December.

Hello, I was wondering if any of you experienced fellows could give me some guidance. I'm going to Las Vegas in December for the third time. I started playing poker a year ago and have progressed to .50/1.00 6 max and 1/2 full on stars, caribbean, and ultimate. In June, I played for the first time live at MGM and the Trop. I beat a 1/2 game for awhile at the Trop, but pulled a Sir Robin, "when danger reared its ugly head, Sir Robin turned his back and fled," at the MGM when I found out the 1/2 I bought into was No Limit and someone raised $160.

My question is, does anybody know the best rooms for small fry? I've been to the online sites but I assume those are journalists reporting to me. As vested players, what do you recommend? My bankroll could, again, could, go up to 3/6, but I'd prefer 2/4 or lower if anywhere other than the Trop had it.

Any suggestions? I'd totally appreciate it because I'll go online and request a players card in advance.

Also, would it be worth going to Fremont Street?

Thank you, very much.