Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-10-2003, 01:42 AM

Default ACR ......promo bucks and some confusion

could someone please explain how exactly the promo bucks work, and how many hands or hours you have to play to get them out. and if you lose is it your cash your losing until its gone then the promobucks.

if you get promo bucks today, and the next day and the next day and so on and so on (imagine winning them every day)....does the first days promo bucks say 200 hands played have to finish before you start to work off the second days promo bucks, or do they begin to workoff together.

also, does a raked hand count for you if you fold preflop and other players make it rake. or do you have to be in to the showdown, or the flop or what.

thanks for the help i was getting pretty confused.
Old 01-10-2003, 02:15 AM

Default Re: ACR ......promo bucks and some confusion

Rusty allow me to explain to you and everyone else who may have the same question..

Promo Bucks are credited to your account and are placed in a "delayed withdrawal" state. You get to play with this money immediately however you can not withdraw this "bankroll" money until you have played the following requirments -

$25 Promo Bucks = 200 Raked Hands where you see the flop. Heads up play is excluded.

$100 Promo Bucks = 600 Hands as per above.

$200 + Promo Bucks = 1200 Hands as per above.

Once this money is credited to your account as said you start playing with it immediately and should you happen to win $'s above your "delayed withdrawal" balance you can then cash out your excess funds (provided you have made your initial deposit to the cardroom - min $20).

As you are credited each additional Promo Bucks it is added to your cashier as a seperate transaction according to the above conditions - the money is added to your combined total however your conditions are kept seperate and trackable through the cashier.

If a player should happen to lose all there promo bucks before playing out the required hands then there accounts are reset to zero so that any money credited is un-restricted and available to them immediately.

It is also of note to point out that like beernutz said, you can actually use your promo bucks that are in "delayed withdrawal" state for buy-ins to our mulit-table tournaments (up to a max of $20 per tournament) and with our tournaments being re-buy events, even the small $1 buy-ins offer fantastic value.

The only games you can not play your uncleared promo bucks is our Heads Up tables and our Pot Limit/No Limit tables.

Hope this helps and of course please contact me should you require further clarifications.

Kind regards,

Torstyn Cole
Old 01-10-2003, 03:52 AM

I'm sure all of the ACR shills will fill you in on how easy it was to earn "there" promobucks in "seperate" e-mails.

Mike
Old 01-10-2003, 04:05 AM

Aha, a spelling bee queen, with emphasis on the queen.
Old 01-10-2003, 05:12 AM

Default Michael Davis and other ACR bashers

why waste your time with this lame response? i asked a question that i wanted an answer for, and i got an answer from the cardroom manager but would have been happy to get one from anyone who had the answer. if they want to email me with the responses instead of posting them here that is fine. i am sure the reason they do this is to avoid idiotic flame attempts like you just did.

furthermore michael, how did your response to my post answer my original question in any way. i have already read all the incessant flames that you and some others have made and have decided that they are either baseless without proof or just flagrant flame attempts for no obvious reason (perhaps you lost there), so i am now looking further into trying the site. so please in the future dont respond to my post unless you have something new to add.