Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-2005, 08:41 PM

Default Re: \"Official\" Live at the Bike thread (12/12) (8/16 Limit)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Well I tried my best fellas. Just didnt get any cards. That KK hand was the only pot I won. Maybe next time...

[/ QUOTE ]

Nicely played. I'm hoping the KK hand allowed you to finish slightly up or break-even. How badly did you want to bitch-slap that luckbox Weeney seeing her suck out time after time? (not talking about her AQ vs your AJ).

[/ QUOTE ]

There wasn't much I could do on that AQ-AJ hand...just destined to lose.

I was down about 200 when I got those Kings and that took me back to around -100. Yes I was pretty frustrated, especially on that J2s hand where she caught runner runner. The way she played I knew my AJ had to be good lol, how wrong I was.

I was licking my chops seeing 5 way action in raised pots, but never caught any cards. Just kept missing. I did make my money back and walked away with a little profit when I sat down in the 200NL game. I also met Tuchman too, very nice guy, and the lady that is a producer(?) was very nice as well.
Old 12-14-2005, 12:19 AM

Tuchman is a terrible player. You can try to defend your friend but bottom linei s his arrogance as a commentator won't be tolorated after tonight. Again, I stress he is not a good player and if I were in town would love to play him heads up or otherwise.
Old 12-14-2005, 12:40 AM

People play the same way always, no one changes their play drastically to make it sound as if Tuchman is fooling around tonight is a sin. He is a prop he is too cheap to fool around. Get real Bart.
Old 12-14-2005, 12:54 AM

BS he isn't playing for fun Bart, he is a loser and a poor player bottom line.