Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2005, 08:31 AM

Default Re: Now we find out who is the sickest.

[ QUOTE ]
I know you probably wish you could have an ICM calculator for every decison you make but it's time you use your brain to make a poker move.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah feel free to do a search for the threads I've started, and let me know how badly I want an ICM calculator for every move I make.

I didn't suggest you stay out because you like postflop play and think it's valuable. I love postflop play. My ROI would be way worse if I had absolutely no clue how to play poker. I suggested you keep out because you came in here and ripped on one of my favorite posters, and your justification is "I'm an [censored], learn to love it."

You know, here are some threads where I want YOUR personal opinion on. Seriously, I would love to get some input on these...and if you feel that this forum's weakness is the inability to play postflop, or that it's an undervalued skill, here's your opportunity to make things better:

AQ TPTK on coordinated board
QQ, two suited, paired board + A
I got AA, but top card pairs on the turn
Some postflop play with jacks
Set from BB vs PF min raiser
TT from BB is an overpair
Aggressive with a middle pair
Heads up passive play for fun and profit
Passive play for fun and profit
KK ITM
Pressure tolerance in postflop play (that's my postflop theory post *gasp*)
Second pair + flush draw

And that's only the first page! Enjoy!
Old 10-09-2005, 09:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You are in a Party $109. You have KJo on the button and have five limpers before you. What do you do?

[/ QUOTE ]

the fact that you think there is an answer to this with 90% of the information left out speaks volumes about your poker skills.

Steve
Old 10-09-2005, 09:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[censored] die

[/ QUOTE ]
link

[ QUOTE ]
You're like a [censored] jew selling hot dogs outside a death camp.

[/ QUOTE ]
link

[ QUOTE ]
over the course of a year i will make say 120k. I will lose 30k because of rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]
link

[ QUOTE ]
With rakeback, I've made 40k this year. Without, only 35k.

[/ QUOTE ]
(above)

[ QUOTE ]
I wasn't really asking you if you were happy. I know you are.

Listen, I'm sorry you have acted as a female and a self indulgent prick for years on this forum. I would love to respect what you say, I just can't stretch that far.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do we really need posters like this?

Lori

[/ QUOTE ]

PWNED!
Old 10-09-2005, 04:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

the fact that you think there is an answer to this with 90% of the information left out speaks volumes about your poker skills.

Steve

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-09-2005, 06:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You guys should play heads up on Stars. LOL that would be great.

[/ QUOTE ]

but they won't get rakeback!
Old 10-09-2005, 06:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh wow.

Did you really need to spend that time looking up my recent history?

And yes, on the obvious "conflicts" of my earn and the impact of rakeback, the 120k/90k figure was a rough estimate. I am a college student who plays part time, and therefore has no real world numbers to quite base my earn on. However, I plan to go pro in May when I graduate and 120k is a fair number I think I can earn in one year's time (which of course is now lowered, if I were to play on Party with no rakeback.)

And yes, learn to love my insensitive comments. I like to offend and be completely honest with my words. I reserve judgement for nobody and will speak with emotion. I speak as I feel and I love to make jokes that, yes, you PC nits will find offensive. I like it that way.

And to who said I am a punk, I believe I contribute much to the MTT and HUSH forums in poker discussion. I tend to stray from this forum, because postflop play and early level looseness is frowned/yelled upon. You do not know me, therefore do not talk [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

You're such a child. Go away.
Old 10-09-2005, 06:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh wow.

Did you really need to spend that time looking up my recent history?

And yes, on the obvious "conflicts" of my earn and the impact of rakeback, the 120k/90k figure was a rough estimate. I am a college student who plays part time, and therefore has no real world numbers to quite base my earn on. However, I plan to go pro in May when I graduate and 120k is a fair number I think I can earn in one year's time (which of course is now lowered, if I were to play on Party with no rakeback.)

And yes, learn to love my insensitive comments. I like to offend and be completely honest with my words. I reserve judgement for nobody and will speak with emotion. I speak as I feel and I love to make jokes that, yes, you PC nits will find offensive. I like it that way.

And to who said I am a punk, I believe I contribute much to the MTT and HUSH forums in poker discussion. I tend to stray from this forum, because postflop play and early level looseness is frowned/yelled upon. You do not know me, therefore do not talk [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

You're such a child. Go away & don't come back until you've had some sense knocked into you.
Old 10-09-2005, 07:21 PM

This is great it, It happenend over 12 hours ago and people are still fired up about it.
Old 10-09-2005, 07:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are in a Party $109. You have KJo on the button and have five limpers before you. What do you do?

[/ QUOTE ]

Steve

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously. pretty much the only factor you accounted for was that it wasn't sooted.
Old 10-09-2005, 08:46 PM

ill answer your pointless question because it of course doesnt matter if i have 200 or 2000 chips or an possible read but I push.