Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting

Old 11-02-2005, 09:56 PM

Default Re: Scalf

Any word on scalf's return? I miss his reckless use of emoticons. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 11-12-2005, 04:57 PM

Default Re: Scalf

Powertrips happen in every facet of life, 2p2 being no different.

Not a big fan of moderators myself. Most are cool, but catch them in a bad mood and look out.

Sklansky/Malmuth need to put the smack down on moderators trying to show how big they are.
Old 11-13-2005, 11:43 AM

Default Re: Scalf..thanks..!!!

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] well; back for one last go of it; actually good to have a brake;

when i first started posting at 2+2; it was much smaller; more intimate; and i think individual differences were better understood; and mason would personally give ya hell if ya stepped outta line...lol..and he's good at it...

lol

but, i did appreciate that 2+2 was generally kept "between the lines", and this clearly is one one the main reasons i kept posting; even though i clearly matriculated toward sports betting from poker; and there are much better web sites out there which disseminate bettor, more meaningfull (i.e. moneymaking) info for sports wagering than 2+2 (however; 2+2 is 1000% better than 2 years ago sports betting - wise...

lol

jmho

regarding my suspension: i think given the current situation at 2+2; with the huge influx of new posters; and total posters; that they have had to name new and more monitors; in the same good, and worthwhile interest of keeping some level of sanity...

given that; i think my suspension was reasonable...

but, i haveta admit; i allowed my self to get "egged on
' by the "politically correct" ; who jump on statements; which i actually made ..JUST TO GET THAT RESPOSE...lol

and boy; it worked...

for the record; i work with many minority group members every day; and feel i have a very good' honest relationship with most of them...my main concern is that ; judging from the comments i received; my detractors seem to have little or no meaningfull, consistent relationships with the lower socio-economic groups in usa; where the percentage of minority group members is overly represented...

lol

so..

keep on gambling..

that's the key

as mr. luckman of gamblers book club in lv nev used to say: "gambling is an acceptable form of adult play."

that's what i feel is true also

"ketchin' those numbers on the hop"

gl

hit em str8

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]