Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2005, 12:54 AM

Default Re: Embarrassing sexual incidents

I've got several:

Banging a girl in the park one night, we're really going at it and when its over, I look up and see some old guy, who had been out walking his dog, watching us. He just smiled and nodded and walked away without saying a word.
-------------
I'm on top of this girl getting my rocks off and I look down to see her staring a the t.v. on the other side of the room. I'm like, "WTF are you doing?". She says, "Its okay, you can keep going, I just don't want to miss this episode of Deperate Housewives." So, wtf, I kept going.
------------
Then there's the chick who's kid was sleeping in the next room and she's telling me to be very quiet. So I'm "quietly" banging away when all of a sudden she starts screaming, "I'M COMING! YEAAAAWWWW!", and all the usual other sounds a screamer makes. Suddenly, knock-knock, at the door.
---------------
Pick up a drunk chick one night and take her home. She goes to use the bathroom and I hear the tell tale wretching sound. I open the door, and realize she's a projectile vomiter. Its all over the walls and stinks like cheap booze and stomach acid. I retch too, all over her, as my gag reflex is on a short fuze. She passes out, and I'm cleaning the crap up for the next hour.
Old 08-09-2005, 12:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
when i was 15 i was getting the worst blowjob ever on a waterbed. the covers were thrown everywhere so the only thing in between my ass and the waterbed was the last thin sheet of covers. so it was really hot, and i was really concentrating b/c she was not getting the job done. an hour later i got up and there was a huge sweat stain from my ass on the sheet.

at the time i was kind of embarrassed but the more i thought about it i figured she was the one that should be embarrassed for the lousy bj skills.

i have a few others but that was the first one i have ever encountered.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I was in HS, a younger girl was giving me a BJ and by BJ I mean trying to scrape the skin off my dick. Anyway, I eventually told her to stop and she got all embarassed and ran out of the room.

Apparently she went and told her brother, because he showed up and wanted to fight me. Weirdest confrontation I was ever apart of.
Old 08-09-2005, 01:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Apparently she went and told her brother, because he showed up and wanted to fight me. Weirdest confrontation I was ever apart of.

[/ QUOTE ]

That would suck.
Old 08-09-2005, 02:01 AM

Me and my girlfriend (both 17 at the time) decided to leave school early and go back to her place since both of her parents worked full time. We're in the guest room going at it when her mom and my older brother walk in with a box of condoms.
Old 08-09-2005, 02:02 AM

Dayum, good i guess, but bad also
Old 08-09-2005, 02:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm on top of this girl getting my rocks off and I look down to see her staring a the t.v. on the other side of the room. I'm like, "WTF are you doing?". She says, "Its okay, you can keep going, I just don't want to miss this episode of Deperate Housewives." So, wtf, I kept going.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sleeping with my wife?
Old 08-09-2005, 02:12 AM

it's always fun when you are hooking up with this girl on the night before her birthday, and then the ex-boyfriend flies in the next morning from 3k miles away (CA to NY) to try and get the girl back.

It's even more fun when your ex-roommate lets the guy into my building.

It's even more fun when the ex and the girl start fighting in the middle of your living room while you are taking a shower because you have to be at work in an hour.

It's even more fun when the girl's mother gets my cellphone number (HOW I DO NOT KNOW) and tells me that i can not leave her daughter alone with this psycho ex.

It's even more fun when you have to take a cab back to her apartment with the girl and the ex, and you are riding bitch seat.

It was worth it though, she does this thing with her tongue....
Old 08-09-2005, 02:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It's even more fun when you have to take a cab back to her apartment with the girl and the ex, and you are riding bitch seat.

[/ QUOTE ]
haha i got a great visual from this.
Old 08-09-2005, 02:19 AM

Once, back in my virgin days (not too long ago [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] but ago nonetheless), I had a real hot high school cheerleader in my bed and also a big cast on my right arm from a broken hand. After 10 minutes of taking off her belt and pants with just my left hand, and some other stuff, I was ready to put it in.

This proved much harder than I had previously thought. I kept trying to aim it in there with my left hand while balancing on my cast. No luck. I had just met the girl a few hours ago, so this was real awkward. This girl seemed like a pro since she had that patch on, and she did not know I had never had sex. I was getting embarassed so my penis started to wither.

I had the brilliant idea to ask her to give me head to get it back up. 30 seconds later, I came. And she says, "Are you kidding." Man was my face red. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 08-09-2005, 02:21 AM

LMAO thats funny.
Closed Thread