Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-30-2005, 07:06 PM

Default HU Stats question

Just started playing a little micro-limit HU on stars. The game is obviously really loose (no one plays HU to fold) and not hard to beat, obviously, but I want the work anyway, mainly on the game itself and making adjustments for passive or aggressive or tricky players hU, as well as playing a few 2+2 friends while not losing much money.

Anyway, I have looked around but never found any stats posts on HU play, so I was wondering if anyone who played a fair amount HU (esp against very LP players) had any data they wanted to share. After a miniscule 250 hands, I'm something like 53/39/2.59, with a VPIP of 38 in the BB (OOP) (about half of that from raising, 19%), and a VPIP of about 68 in the SB/Button, 63% from raising (open-limping against some very LP opponents). I have a 4% check-raise (would be high for a full ring game but HU should it be even higher? Maybe not against such passive opponents). Finally I'm folding 28% of the time PF, and abuot 5% of the time on each street, slightly less on the river. I just want to see if these are approx decent stats for such a game, and just wanted to see if anyone had HU stats from any level. Thanks