Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2005, 01:56 PM

Default UltimateBet 1st Deposit Question

Is the UBWhore bonus code the best available for UltimateBet (40% to $200)? Also, how long will it take for me to clear 2000 UBPoints at 1/2?
Old 05-12-2005, 02:08 PM

Default Re: UltimateBet 1st Deposit Question

That bonus is probably the best you will get. It is going to take a while to clear it all though. A couple things about UB bonuses. One, they take long to clear. I just got a reload bonus and played 1/2 for about an hour and a half, about 60 hands, and only cleared $3 (30 points). Second, they release the bonus in increments of ten cents, every 1 point, so sometimes you dont even realize you're getting the bonus.
Old 05-12-2005, 02:59 PM

I dig the UB bonuses. As the other poster mentioned, they clear in small increments and it takes a while. I play 0.5/1 6-max there three-tabling and it clears for me at about $5-7/hr which is not bad considering the limit. Higher clears faster. So far I've got the initial buy-in bonus and two 50% reload bonuses still stacked in my account and they'll probably be there for a while. I've cleared somthing like $70 in bonus in 10-15 hours when I'm not whoring other sites. I don't think they expire and you can cash out and re-deposit and the bonus will still be there.

You can track how much and how fast it clears by showing UB points on your table while you're playing. This is an option available on the "Options" menu. Also, if you are the first to sit down at a table you get double points and if you are the second you get 1.5x points. This is good if you are a good short-handed player and don't mind starting games. I've done will using this strategy and cleaned some clocks in the process too.

Overall... UB=good
Old 05-12-2005, 03:28 PM

The players at UB seem better than at some of the other sites. Not sure if that is everyone elses experience...
Old 05-12-2005, 03:49 PM

Pick up a copy of Canadian Poker Player magazine. 40% to $250 there.
Old 05-12-2005, 04:01 PM

do you know what the bonus code is? i dont have access to that magazine...
Old 05-12-2005, 04:47 PM

I haven't worked out the numbers, but I have a feeling that rakeback with a $100 bonus is probably superior to either of those codes for most people. They only take 1/4 of the bonus out of MGR. A friend who plays 1/2 6 max had $80 worth of rakeback by the time he'd cleared the sign up bonus. If you play .5/1 it might not be worth it, but anything above that and the bigger bonus is probably less than a smaller bonus + rake back.
Old 05-12-2005, 05:20 PM

Sorry to reply to myself, but I just looked in the classifieds section and there's definetely at least a 40% to $200 deposit bonus at UB plus rakeback if not something better. That's a lot better deal than just the bonus. The classifieds are your friend.
Old 05-12-2005, 05:48 PM

the 40% to $200 is their standard deposit bonus. anyone who signs up there can get that, even without a code. don't worry about not maximizing the bonus right off the bat, they usually have reloads at least once a month, and the bonus dollars never expire.

so just go with whatever rakeback affiliate you want, and get started.
Old 05-12-2005, 09:37 PM

I got a cd from UB in the mail for a %100 bonus to $100. You deposit and then send an email to "cdbonus@ultimatebet.com" I don't know if it works for first deposit, but it's good until 7/15/05. Do the bonus whore bonus, the try it with a redeposit, and see what happens. Nothing to lose.