Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2005, 05:28 PM

Default rakebake and pokertraker and other ?\'s

Relatively new to online poker. Can someone explain, or point me in the right direction (link, what a rakebake does and how to sign up for it. Also i am looking for information about pokertraker software, how much will this help my game, how will it, where is the best place to get it, how much does it cost?

thanks all
Old 11-03-2005, 05:50 PM

Default Re: rakebake and pokertraker and other ?\'s

Look at the other post here that deals with the rakeback question. It links an article that discusses it and suggests you go to rakebackreview.com. As for Pokertracker, go to pokertracker.com and check out there forum's FAQ. You'll get all the info you could ever need there. As far as how much it will help your game will probably be up to you. It's a good tool but if you don't know how to use it or misunderstand it, it can actually hurt you. I do recommend getting it, just read about it a little. I think it costs $25 or $30. You can get it as a bonus for signing up through certain sites (pokersourceonline.com for one).
Old 11-03-2005, 06:06 PM

There are a few threads in there so I guess I'm not the only one aware that there is a Affiliates/Rakeback forum.
Old 11-04-2005, 03:34 AM

I suggest going to www.onlinepokermentors.com They have a great e-book for free if you open a play money account at Party and it will guide you in the right direction and they provide e-mail support as well.