Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2005, 10:53 AM

Default Freerolls question, wanna play no money to put in

Wondering what sites run daily freerolls, I know full tilt does but am not sure about others.... Not for preferred players just anyone who wants to play in a freeroll that has cash prizes, any help/links = appreciated. Which has the most $$ in prizes? Which is best? What Times?
Old 09-13-2005, 11:02 AM

Default Re: Freerolls question, wanna play no money to put in

Most of them do.

You're probably better off going with one of the sites that will give you $5 or $10 free just for signing up though. I think there's a thread on this in Internet Bonuses.
Old 09-13-2005, 11:16 AM

I was thinking it was freeroll.com but thats a junk site. Does anyone know the freeroll listing site with all the daily freerolls on it?
Old 09-13-2005, 02:16 PM

Absolute runs MANY (about 25) $50 freerolls each day. I believe that the winner of each advances to a bigger freeroll.

Bonus Whores has a tourny listing database that you can use to find others.
Old 09-13-2005, 06:16 PM

sharkpokertour.com

poker101.com
Old 09-13-2005, 07:34 PM

Pokerhost.com runs one at 12:30 a.m. Eastern with 800 slots available and a $500 pool. The winner gets $90 and I think the top 35 finishers get paid at least a trifling amount.

In terms of money for nothing, that's about the best I've found. No deposit or credit-card info required. Spots go quickly.

The catch is that your winnings now are sequestered in a PokerHost account. The site has sparse traffic. A lot of low-limit tables or low-stakes SNG games just don't form, or take a long time to form. And there's either a $50 minimum cashout or a check processing fee or something if you want your money.

So once you've won $10 or whatever, you'll be hard-pressed to do anything constructive with the money. Maybe if you're incredibly patient you can find a micro-stakes holdem table, crush it -- and then eventually become the king of PokerHost.
Old 09-13-2005, 07:39 PM

Check the classifieds, there are some sites that will give you money for signing up to Empire/Party(no deposit required). I would recommend finding one for Party, play .15/.30 or .25/.50 at the Beginner Tables. Once you have a decent sized roll, play .50/1.

This is what I did a month ago, and I am now sitting on a 4 figure bankroll(which is a significant amount to me, poer-wise at least)
Old 09-13-2005, 07:59 PM

They have a decent freeroll scheudule at Poker Players Review.
Old 09-13-2005, 07:59 PM

bet365, saturday
Old 09-13-2005, 08:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Pokerhost.com runs one at 12:30 a.m. Eastern with 800 slots available and a $500 pool. The winner gets $90 and I think the top 35 finishers get paid at least a trifling amount.

[/ QUOTE ]

To take any freeroll money out of Pokerhost, one needs to make a minimum depost. $25 through Neteller or $50 by credit card. And then play 5 contributed raked hands per $1 of freeroll money (and money won in cash games with that freeroll money) to get it out. You can play with your freeroll winnings just as if it's normal money, you just can't take it out.

[ QUOTE ]
and then eventually become the king of PokerHost.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, well, if I'm not the King of Pokerhost, I'm in his court, that's for sure. And I will abdicate to this guy, no problem. Was in this freeroll that you mentioned, took 4th, won $40, turned that into $2k+ thru ring games and tourneys, BEFORE I fully comprehended the raked hand thing. Ended up making a $50 deposit (which you get 110% bonus on btw) and then played 10,090 contributed raked hands to get that $2,018 into my wallet. Two-tabling .50/$1 NLHE. Made quite a bit more than that 2k while clearing this 'bonus money' as the games there are very soft. Any Q's on Pokerhost, ask me, I'm pretty knowledgable about what goes on around there.