Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How many hours Can you play your A-Game at one sitting?
less than 2 hours 14 19.18%
2-4 hours 33 45.21%
4-6 hours 12 16.44%
6-8 hours 9 12.33%
8-10 hours 2 2.74%
More than 10 hours 3 4.11%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-09-2005, 07:01 PM

Default To anyone who read fimbulwinters tirade about me

Please vote in this poll. If you agree with Fimbulwinter please say so and I'll disappear from this fourm forever.

If you think my advice is uselful and productive for the forum please say so also.
Old 07-09-2005, 07:08 PM

Default Re: To anyone who read fimbulwinters tirade about me

To put up such a poll and post says something about your confidence. Who cares what one person has to say about your posts/opinions? I'm not going to say I've reviewed the post history between you two, but to suggest that you disappear from the forums forever is silly.

I think you either want validation and/or an ego boost from this post/poll. Bottom line is, if you're a long-term winning player like you claim, you have something positive to contribute.

I suggest you go about your business on these forums and if Fimbulwinter offends you so much, simply ignore him.

Garland
Old 07-09-2005, 07:16 PM

ok. this poll is kinda dumb, but i do feel compelled to say to say that i think icemans input in this forum is consistently good. easily one of the best posters.
fimbulwinter is an idiot. his advice is usually not good.
Old 07-09-2005, 07:17 PM

I have no lack of confidence. In fact, he just called me arrogant and I dont think its possible to be both.

Hes insinuating that I have no clue and I want to know if thats the general consensus around here. Thats all.

Its amazing what happens in this forum when you disagree with one of the masters. There is more than one way to play winning poker.
Old 07-09-2005, 07:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ok. this poll is kinda dumb, but i do feel compelled to say to say that i think icemans input in this forum is consistently good. easily one of the best posters.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree, I enjoy both of their advice. Fimbul is VERY good, in fact, I feel.

In terms of their little war, I think it's better served to be off the main boards (through PMs) I dont understand how it became so hostile, I think both have over done it. like... get over it.
Old 07-09-2005, 07:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Its amazing what happens in this forum when you disagree with one of the masters. There is more than one way to play winning poker.

[/ QUOTE ]with regards to that KK 25/50 thread. i agree that its a tough spot, but mostly because somebody playing as badly as villain and winning the pot can seriously cause tilt. however, when you see that action, it is at least 95% that the guy has AA, and im being conservative. ray zees advice in that thread was clearly wrong.
Old 07-09-2005, 07:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree, I enjoy both of their advice. Fimbul is VERY good, in fact, I feel.

In terms of their little war, I think it's better served to be off the main boards (through PMs) I dont understand how it became so hostile, I think both have over done it. like... get over it.

[/ QUOTE ]ok, i regret saying something so harsh, cause i dont really care.
ive seen him stubbornly argue several viewpoints that were clearly wrong.
im kinda steamed because he told me "(i) am no rayzee/eldiablo"... whatever. i was gonna challenge him to HU/fight, but then i lost interest.
Old 07-09-2005, 08:45 PM

I think it's interesting that you disagree with ray zee on that hand, flawless_victory, because I think you both are very good at hand analysis and I can't imagine folding KK there.
Old 07-09-2005, 08:51 PM

iceman posts good. even if he isnt the best playing poster or person whose advice is the best (not that its not good, it is) he asks good questions and puts thought into his posts so they are valuable to read, even if he isnt ray zee.

i remember one time i berated him for only posting AA and KK hands. haha, i take that back. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 07-09-2005, 09:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
iceman posts good. even if he isnt the best playing poster or person whose advice is the best (not that its not good, it is) he asks good questions and puts thought into his posts so they are valuable to read, even if he isnt ray zee.

i remember one time i berated him for only posting AA and KK hands. haha, i take that back. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey I remember that Voltron. I do play alot of AA and KK hands in comparison to drawing type hands because I play very tight. I need to work on playing more speculative hands.

After thinking about this for a few mins, I agree this is a dumb, childish poll to put up. His moronic comments got the better of me. My point of the poll was that, I would hate to be someplace I wasnt wanted and not even know it.