Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2005, 11:50 PM

Default Getting the run-around b/w Absolute and Firepay

When I try to deposit at Absolute via Firepay, I get the message that I've exceeded my monthly $2000 limit. I emailed Absolute, they told me to contact Firepay to increase my limits so I did and Firepay told me it's Absolute's limit. I've gotten this run-around again 2 more times and getting fed up. Any similar experiences?
Old 11-03-2005, 12:09 AM

Default Re: Getting the run-around b/w Absolute and Firepay

Use Neteller. I had a nightmare experience with Firepay, switched to Neteller and never had an issue.
Old 11-03-2005, 02:43 AM

Default Re: Getting the run-around b/w Absolute and Firepay

[ QUOTE ]
When I try to deposit at Absolute via Firepay, I get the message that I've exceeded my monthly $2000 limit. I emailed Absolute, they told me to contact Firepay to increase my limits so I did and Firepay told me it's Absolute's limit. I've gotten this run-around again 2 more times and getting fed up. Any similar experiences?

[/ QUOTE ]
Been there, done *exactly* that last week.

FirePay is telling you the truth. Absolute subsequently admitted it was there own limit when confronted with an email from Firepay. Absolute then said their FirePay limits are inflexible and they could do nothing for me.

I'm very distressed that you are telling the same tale. I was willing to give AP the benefit of the doubt--just another mistake by an undertrained staff. But this sounds more like a policy of lying. I don't like that idea at all.

Subsequent to that I tried to get my bank account certified for ECheck. After eight days, five faxes of the same documents, several lengthy phone calls with AP, another lengthy phone call with ECheck, and too many emails to mention I finally got my approval.

And then was told my daily deposit limit is $300. Well at least it will be after I wait *another* eight days for the first deposit to clear.

AP service is friendly and helpful but also slow, inflexible, and incompetent.

Right now I'm giving AP a vacation. I'm too upset with them to even think about continuing to play there. In a few days I'll decide whether to resume the battle with support or just withdraw all my funds and walk away.

Meanwhile I'm missing out on hundreds of dollars worth of bonuses because I cannot deposit.

Mr. Frost, if you have something you want to say, you know where the PM system is. Meanwhile you might consider that not everyone is fortunate enough to be able to use Neteller. You are obviously spending heavily to pick up for the spillover from the Party debacle. So why is it so damn hard to deposit and withdraw money from your site? There is a limit to how much groveling I'm willing to do to give you my business.